Andy

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in forever, and then update all at once! That's shitty of me. I'll try to do better!

Anyway this chapter's prolly gonna hurt :)

She followed him through the woods, holding onto his hand. She knew exactly where they were going. The cliff, where they had first kissed.

"What's the occaision?" she asked, giggling. He had his guitar on his back and she wasn't really sure what that meant. He often would sing and play to her and with her while they were hanging out, goofing around on the guitar. However, he had seemed more intent today, being more direct in what he wanted to do and all around just acting different. Andy wasn't quite sure what to make of it.

When they made it up to the cliff, the sun was beginning its downward journey below the lip of the horizon, the evening light just beginning to take on that subtle hint of orange that would grow stronger as the hours wore on, until it disappeared completely.

He walked over to the cliff and sat down, hanging his feet over the edge. He took his guitar off his back and held it in his lap, waiting. She sat down next to him and looked at him intently.

He began to pick the guitar strings softly, looking out over the town as he started to sing. "I love you too much, to live without you loving me back, I love you too much, heaven's my witness and this is a fact. I know I belong when I sing this song, there's love above love and it's ours 'cause I love you too much."

She smiled as he sang the song, feeling warm and fuzzy and special in a way that only a person who has been serenaded by someone they love can feel. He sang the second verse and she tilted her head in an affectionate manner.

"I live for your touch, I whisper your name night after night. I love you too much, there's only one feeling and I know it's right. I know I belong, when I sing this song, there's love above love and it's ours 'cause I love you too much."

"Heaven knows your name, I've been praying to have you come here by my side," he sang, beginning to sing the chorus. "Without you a part of me is missing, to make you my whole I will fight."

He kept singing and her heart was just so filled with love, she couldn't wait to kiss him when he was done. But she didn't want to stop him. She wanted to live in this moment for as long as she could.

He sang the last verse strongly, dropping to almost a whisper on the last line. "There's love above love but it's mine 'cause I love you, there's love above love and it's yours 'cause I love you, there's love above love and it's ours... if you love me as much?" He strummed the last note and held it.

He turned his head to look at her to gauge her reaction. As soon as he did, she launched herself at him, kissing him on the mouth (albeit a little awkwardly due to the guitar on his lap). They broke apart and he put the guitar back in its case.

After Krel set his guitar down he took both her hands in his own. She interlocked their fingers, tracing shapes on the backs of his hands with her thumbs. "Andy, I-"

She cut him off. "Did you mean it?" Andy looked at him, an expression of realization painting her features. She had known this day would come, but she had always hoped it was in the distant future. Now she knew she was wrong, and she didn't know what to do about that.

"Did I mean- what?" He looked slightly bewildered and taken aback.

"The song. Did you mean it?"

He opened and closed his mouth a few times, and Andy knew the answer. "I... I am not sure how to answer that yet," he admitted, looking down. "I am sorry."