02. Rage

"Gyomei! Sanemi just referred to me as an old hag!" [name] called out and Sanemi paled a little then as Himejima soon came up to where he was, still being held by the back of his uniform by [name]. The gentle giant then loomed over the duo, and [name] could only have a smile on her face as Himejima raised a hand and karate chop Sanemi on the head.

"Sanemi," he spoke out, and Sanemi could only have an extremely flustered face in response as he quietly mumbled out an apology to [name], which [name] laughed as she lets go of the Wind Hashira and ruffled him on the head, giving him head pats that he had missed out earlier on.

Clearly, he was embarrassed. And he was too prideful to admit that he did enjoy it when [name] gave him head pats. It was as if a mother was pampering her child in that sort of way. [name] then raised her hand up and stopped patting his head, only to have his rough hand reaching out and grabbing hold of her hand and placing it on his head once more.

[name] laughed then as she ruffled Sanemi's head once again, and she watched as Tanjiro stood up and was checking the box that Nezuko was inside.

"More?" [name] asked despite realizing how red Sanemi's ears were and she could only laugh then. She soon heard the familiar footsteps and heartbeat of Oyakata-sama and soon stopped patting Sanemi's head and motioned for him to take his position then.

[name] then motioned for Tanjiro to come over which he carefully did and she spoke to him.

"Please bow before our leader," she said with a smile, and Tanjiro nodded his head vigorously then.

"Oyakata-sama has arrived," and everybody soon turned as they watched Oyakata-sama walking out from the room in a calm manner. They bowed in respect to their leader standing before them and watched as he tilts his head up.

"So good of you to come, my beloved children," he spoke out and took a deep breath in and exhaled in a calm manner.

"Good afternoon everyone, the weather is amazingly good today, I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira Meeting with no personal changes," [name] then slowly raised a hand up and gently pushed Tanjiro's head down further, as he wasn't bowing all the way.

Something that he wasn't used to.

"I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Oyakata-sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune," Sanemi spoke out, and [name] smiled as she watched him from the corner of her eyes, his ears still a tad bit red from the previous encounter he had with her.

"Thank you Sanemi, and it is a pleasure to see you are doing well, [name], given how you were talking about me out to kill you and that you're too old for this," and [name] could only smile and laugh a little then as she lowered her head in response to what Oyakata-sama had said.

"As always, Oyakata-sama. I'll continue to serve," she said with a smile.

A/N: I JUST REALIZED OYAKATA-SAMA IS YOUNGER THAN GYOMEI AND THE SAME AGE AS TENGEN?!?!?!?! WHAT THE HECK. MEANS READER-SAN HERE IS MUCH OLDER THAN OYAKATA-SAMA AS WELL. OH WELL, BACK TO STORY!

"We have received a letter from the former Water Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji. He has stated if Nezuko were to devour a single human being, himself and Tomioka Giyuu will perform seppuku," Oyakata-sama's children spoke out, and [name] could only smile a little more then as she turned to look at Giyuu who had on the stoic face as always.

And then there was Tanjiro, who was crying a little due to how Giyuu was willing to sacrifice and put his life on the end just for Nezuko.

"That is fucking bullshit. I'll prove to you that this fucking demon will devour a human," Sanemi scowled out as he stood up and walked to where Tanjiro was, grabbing hold of the box that held Nezuko inside. He harshly tugged on it, only to have Tanjiro grabbing hold of the box tightly still.