12. Love Forever

"Har?! Which fucking brat bullied you?!" Hotaru scowled out as he looked at his youngest daughter crying her eyes out as she started to point at Obanai's son along with Giyuu's son as well, who were trying to act as if nothing had happened. Hotaru then narrowed his eyes at the two boys who had bullied his daughter, and immediately stomped over.

Only to have their respective fathers running out of the estate that Hotaru and [name] resided in with their children, and carried their sons away to safety. [name] then sighed as Hotaru easily picked up his youngest daughter and carried her towards where [name] was.

"You're still hurling too many profanities in front of children, Hotaru-kun," [name] said with a smile as Hotaru handed their youngest daughter, Hara, to her. Hotaru then sighed as he planted a kiss on his wife's forehead.

"That's because I love our daughter, okay," he mumbled out, and [name] raised an eyebrow in response.

"So, you don't love me anymore?" and Hotaru started to pale slightly at the smile that [name] was giving. A chuckle soon escaped her lips then as Hotaru pecked her on the forehead once more.

"Of course I love you, if not why did I marry you?" he asked as he soon guided his wife and Hara back into the house where the other former Hashiras had gathered together for a small reunion dinner then.

"Well, Hotaru-kun. Please help to look after our children while I go and prepare dinner with Mitsuri and Shinobu," [name] said with a smile, and Hotaru could only sigh as he held Hara in his arms and proceeded to find the other children.

Where the male Hashiras were all seen having to babysit the children as well, together with Tengen's wives too.

[name] laughed a little as she entered the newly built kitchen of her humble home and looked at Mitsuri and Shinobu who were waiting for her. A smile plastered on the mothers' faces as they looked at one another and soon started to prepare dinner.

"What happened earlier on?" Shinobu asked.

"Apparently, your sons made my daughter cry," [name] said with a smile, and Shinobu along with Mitsuri's eyes widened as they dropped the vegetables they were holding and proceeded out towards the backyard, where the children were playing together.

"Don't bully Hara! How could you bully Hara?!"

"That's right, you must love Hara with all your heart, not bully her!" and [name] could only laugh then as Shinobu and Mitsuri soon returned back to the kitchen.

With much love and tender care for her fellow 'children' who formerly worked at the Demon Slayer Corps, [name] started to prepare a wide spread of food, knowing full well that Mitsuri has a rather huge appetite, and Tengen has a rather unique taste in food, as always.

And to add on, they were feeding more people as well. With Tengen's wives, as well as some kids too. [name] then laughed as she heard the sound of Kimiko walking into the kitchen, ready to help as well.

She started to chop up the vegetables and soon marinated whatever she needed to do so. She then stopped and sniffled slightly, as she continued to mix the meat together with the seasonings she had prepared.

"Mother, is that what I think it is?" Kimiko asked, and [name] hummed in response as she mixed up the vegetables that could be eaten raw and gathered up a pinch full for Kimiko as she opened his mouth and [name] allowed her to taste it.

"So, how has dating Muichiro been for you?" [name] asked, and Kimiko's eyes widened then.

"Y-You knew," she said with a shy smile, and [name] laughed.

"I always knew, just that I didn't want to speak about it until you told me personally," [name] said with a smile as she looked at her daughter, who was the same age as Muichiro. The way her face was beet red after realizing her mother had exposed her dating life then.