10. Agitate

"Zenitsu... Stop screaming..." [name] spoke out in the dark as Zenitsu continued to scream as he was the very last out of his friends to make it through [name]'s training, which was to hone all senses in a different situation.

"Hurry up, you're only in the first part of the training!" [name] yelled out, a little irritated then as she walked up and stood behind Zenitsu, causing him to scream once more. [name] could only cover her ears then as the latter got afraid.

Since they were in a pitch dark training room, with not a single light available.

"There are traps lined up around the room, deadly or not I'm not sure. But since you are here, why not give it a shot," [name] said with a smile and slapped Zenitsu's back, causing the young Thunder Breath User to fall forward and enter the field filled with nothing but traps.

[name] sighed as she turned and walked towards the wall where she knew well due to her senses and leaned against it. Counting down as she was timing how long Zenitsu would take to complete the first part of the training.

"Oh? Not bad," [name] said with a smile as she realized Zenitsu was standing before her, panting a little as well due to how much he ran and tried to escape.

"Please reduce the screaming," [name] said with a smile and soon she clapped her hands together, and the room lit up. Zenitsu then turned and his eyes widened at how horrible to traps were.

"THAT COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" he yelled out, and [name] raised an eyebrow.

"But it didn't, let's move on to the second phase," [name] said with a smile as she easily grabbed hold of Zenitu by the back of his uniform for he tried to escape, only to have [name] tugging him along with ease.

"Ah, Hotaru-kun, you're somehow free to be walking around," [name] said with a smile as she continued to hold onto Zenitsu, preventing him from running away as Hotaru came over.

"I've made some modifications to your nichirin blade, once you're done with training that brat, come and find me," Hotaru spoke, with a soft smile on his face and [name] could only laugh then. She watched as Hotaru turned to take his leave, and soon noticed Zenitsu had stopped struggling.

Or rather, he escaped, and [name] was just holding his haori.

"Akane-san?" and [name] looked up with a smile on her face despite the anger flowing through her body. She then walked up to Tanjiro who was together with Genya and Inosuke and patted Tanjiro on the head.

"Go and find that friend of yours, now," she said, but one could tell, she was pissed off. The young demon slayers then bolt right out of the training grounds and went hunting for their dandelion friend, only to find him hiding up in a tree.

"Zenitsu! You need to participate in the training!" Tanjiro tried to convince his friend.

"BUT SHE'S SO SCARY! SHE NEARLY KILLED ME!" Zenitsu whined out.

"HAH! MONITSU DOESN'T EVEN DARE TO TAKE PART IN A TRAINING THAT INOSUKE-SAMA HAS COMPLETED!" Inosuke pointed out, and Genya could only sigh then.

"What's going on here?" a deep voice was heard and the three young demon slayers on the ground turned to look, only to have their eyes widened as Sanemi and Obanai were seen standing right behind them, both with a scowl on their faces.

"Genya, explain," Sanemi spoke out, and Genya slowly pointed up to the tree where Zenitsu was hiding.

"He's running away from Akane-san's training," he calmly said and Sanemi nodded and looked at Obanai. They both nodded in response and proceeded to push past the young demon slayers, whereas Sanemi took the time to ruffle Genya's head.