13. Bonus Ending !!

"Are you crying again?" Muichiro asked as he wiped away the tears running down from his wife's eyes. A gentle smiled appeared on his lips as he looked at how his wife, Kimiko, was acting.

"How am I not supposed to cry when I'm at my parent's graves, Muichiro?" she asked with a slight chuckle, and Muichiro could only laugh then in response as he turned and watched as Hara soon came up to them with a basket of fruits.

"Nee-san, I've brought the fruits," she said with a smile, and Kimiko could only smile and nod her head in response as she gently removed the basket from her younger sister's arm and brought it towards the graves that were seen before them.

There laid their parents, who had passed on due to old age.

"It has been years ever since they passed away, I hope they will find each other again," Kimiko said with a smile as Muichiro and Hara soon knelt down and paid their respects to the former Shadow Hashira, along with one of the most hot-blooded swordsmiths to ever exist.

"They definitely will, if their desire to be with one another is strong enough for God to have plans for them in the future," Muichiro whispered out.

--

"Oh dear, oh dear! I'm terribly late!" she thought to herself as she quickly got out of bed and ran into her bathroom to wash up. A chuckle was heard then as she soon descended down the stairs while trying to fix her outfit for the day.

"Mother! Why didn't you call me up? I'm late for my first day at work!" she cried out, and her mother could only laugh then as her father soon came up and pecked her mother on the side of her forehead.

"Hey, I did try to call you! But you were sleeping like a dead log!" her father scolded, and she could only huff in response as she quickly adjusted her outfit and soon grabbed hold of a piece of bread and held it in her mouth as she bolts out of the house.

"My, what a temper she has. She definitely takes after you, Hiroto-kun,"

"Hey, I toned my temper down by quite a bit,"

[name] sighed as she quickly ran down the street and came to the bus stop where she had to board a bus to her workplace. Shivering a little as she rummaged through her bag to find herself the sweater she used to have, only to inwardly groan in response as she remembered then she had left it hanging behind her door.

"Ah, what a way to start my first day of work!" [name] whined out. She sighed then as she sat down on the bench that was provided at the bus stop and looked at her phone. A deep sighed escaped her lips, but her dark blue ocean eyes could only remain pure with kindness as she looked at the keychain that was attached to her bag.

A small keychain in the shape of an hyottoko mask.

"Ah right, there's going to be a crowd on the bus," [name] thought to herself as she realized the bus was arriving then. She soon stood in front of the line, only to have herself being shoved back then. She tips backwards, only to have someone pushing her forward.

Turning a little as she hurriedly bowed down to thank her supposedly savior, she proceeded to board the bus. [name] then sighed a little, she could have gotten a seat on the bus if it weren't for the pushing and shoving earlier on.

She then sighed as she noticed she would have to stand for the remaining journey towards her workplace.

"Urgh, I can't stand squeezing with all these brats," a voice was heard, but [name] had plugged in her earphones into her ears and was busy listening to some music to help lift her mood then. Unknowingly to her, right behind her was someone that she had a strong desire to meet.

Hotaru could only sigh then as his back was facing [name], clearly unaware that he had boarded the same bus as her. Nor did he even know she existed in this life. A bitter smile appeared on his face as he scowled a little for someone had stepped on his shoes then.

"This is irritating. This is why I said I don't want to give up on my fucking car," Hotaru muttered to himself as he tried to steady himself, only to grow quite angry as the people on the bus were shoving and pushing, getting terribly on his nerves.

"And I'm fucking late as well, that Tomioka better not be closing the fucking gates on me," Hotaru muttered to himself once more and he sighed in relief when there was someone getting off the bus, and it was a free seat right in front of him.

He turned to take a seat just as another crowd shoved themselves in, and his view was just blocked by bodies instead. Not caring much anymore, he got out his book and proceeded to read it, to calm himself down.

After a few stops, the bus eventually arrived at his destination. He stood up, only to be shoved back into his seat and he scowled in response as he turned to look at the brunette who had shoved him by accident. He then muttered to himself as he took a step forward, only to step onto something.

 Looking down, he noticed a keychain on the ground and sighed.

"Must be that brat's," he muttered out as he soon got off the bus with much difficulty. Ending up he got kicked by accident when he bends down to pick up the keychain, and he could only scowl in response then as he stood up and dusted his clothes slightly.

"Fucking hell. I'm going to have Kagaya quickly return me my car," he muttered out and sighed, only to take a look at his watch then and his eyes widened. Realizing he was terribly late as well. Not caring that it was drizzling a little, he proceeded to run down the path where he was heading towards the school.

"Eh? What do you mean I can't enter? I'm a new teacher here," [name] spoke out with a slight pout as she looked at the man who was holding an umbrella above his head and his dark blue hues looked at her from head to toe.

"We have yet to receive any information in regards to a new teacher," he spoke out, and [name] huffed in response then as she dug through her bag to find her phone, only to have her dark blue ocean eyes widened then as she realized the keychain was missing.

"Oh no! My keychain!" she cried out, and the man before her who was known as Tomioka Giyuu raised an eyebrow in response.

"You're worried over a keychain, and not your career?" he asked, and [name] could only puff her cheeks out as she tried to find her phone still, trying her best to not get agitated by the man before her.

"TOMIOKA GIYUU! OPEN THE FUCKING GATE!" a voice was heard and [name]'s eyes could only widen then as she turned to look and she came face to face with Haganezuka Hotaru. Hotaru's eyes then widened as he realized who was standing right in front of him.

His hands trembled then as he looked at [name].

"The same face... The same pair of eyes..." he whispered out, and [name] could only laugh a little then as the memories that were foggy in her mind, soon cleared up. She then noticed the keychain he was holding on, and her eyes lit up.

"It was with you! Thank god! I thought I lost it!" she said with a smile, and Hotaru couldn't help but let his knees give way as he landed on his bottom.

"Giyuu, please open the gate. She is our new teacher here, Akane [name]," and Giyuu could only open the gate in response as he had on a deep blush then. A little surprised that he had mistreated a new teacher in such a way.

[name] then laughed a little and she turned to look at Hotaru, holding her hand out to him which he could only look at.

"It's been a while, Hotaru-kun," and Hotaru could only place his hand in hers, and allowed her to pull him up. A wide smile plastered on [name]'s face then as she proceeded to walk into the school, only to have Hotaru grabbing hold of her hand in his and intertwined their fingers.

"Ubushiyaki-san," Giyuu called out, and Kagaya could only chuckle then as he turned to look at [name] and Hotaru, and he could only shake his head then.

"Their desire in meeting each other was so strong, that it was impossible for God to overlook it,"

YAY!