Soup ◇

•Arabela•

"Your highness, please...do not leave as young master Namjoon's instruction. You are grounded." 😦

I eyed the so-called Korean advisor's temporary assistant as he wouldn't budge and move away from my car. I was able to sneak away from the servant and the butlers and I failed to escape this eagle eyed assistant.

"It'll be just a quick meeting with my friends

"It'll be just a quick meeting with my friends. I'm totally bored and I've been locked here for days now!"

Once again in a pleading way he tried to persuade me but I didn't listen and walked over to my Aston Martin.

"Please move."

He was so frustrated and on the verge of losing his mind. I felt the taste of freedom the moment I got in the car and started the engine.

No one is going to confine me in here. Not even him.

--◇--

•Namjoon•

I listened to the Danish assistant appointed for me as he frantically explained about what happened. I made a quick detour the moment he informed me and checked Ara's mobile tracker. I gripped the steering wheel in madness... for days I was truly patient. I don't think I can still tolerate her defiance anymore. Even the way she disrespects me is way beyond her boundaries. I was so furious that I drove in such an alarming speed. Until I was able to notice the white Aston Martin that was about to drive freely at the open highway. Good timing. I was close and can simply stop her before she can completely get away.

I overtook her car and fenced her way causing her wheels with a loud screech and to a sudden halt. She looked so surprised and terrified as she stepped out of the car...

But what probably painted a more horrified face was the sight of me, in such furious strides. She stepped back as I walked closer... I can feel my ears warming, my fists quivering.

"GET IN!"

She flinched at the way I yelled at her and she didn't know where to go. The moment I was close, I pulled her by her slender arm and mercilessly dragged her back to my car. 

"W-wait! Waiiit! I'm sorry okay!"

I didn't listen and pushed her inside the car.