Scene ♤

•Namjoon•

"SHE WHAT?!"

I felt my nerves protrude in stress as I was informed that princess Arabela left the castle without my consent. She was able to convince the security that I allowed her. Probably the were swayed due to her prim demeanor which was a far cry from being rebellious.

Unlike before I arrived here.

We had a little argument last night because she found out that Calix's 'love letters' weren't able to reach her. That I purposely sabotaged his ways of communicating with her.

Well, maybe that was the case.

It is part of the royal protocol to reject telegrams or letters that are 'nameless' as they are suspected to be something dangerous.

Sure, I was guilty at that part. But I'm just trying to fulfill my job. I was tasked to look after her and not even this Duke is an exemption.

"My keys."

I was still fuming deep inside when the butler handed me the keys to my car. I was in the middle of an important meeting with my professors when she sneaked out. I was too confident that she wouldn't do something stupid.

Naturally, I know exactly where to find her. I'm even surprised that she didn't remember that I or the palace can track her destination. I've installed a tracker app in her phone and device for her car. She's even wearing one. A bracelet she was given  to wear not knowing that it will lead us to her anytime.

I can't believe she betrayed me like this. 🙄

Like how serious is she with Calix?

Is she for real?

I mean the dude is kinda great but...

Arghh.

Whatever.

I arrived at the party where a lot of royals are present.

Minor royals.

The moment I arrived, the gates were opened for me and I had to drive past to a bunch of guests who are still being interrogated with their 'invitations'.

I was easily recognized.

What's good about exposure is that you don't need to explain who you are and I'm glad Denmark knew me quite well. Thanks to my mom's excellence that I'm treated with the same respect. As well as Yeonjun.

I was treated like a prince. Technically I AM a prince. The royals of Ilsan runs in my blood. But as time went by, we learned to keep our title in a discreet manner. And the royals of the South decided to serve the main Royals of the country. Despite the situation, me and Yoongi felt that we were lucky enough to be in such a position. We both agreed that being a major royal is a huge responsibility. This is why we do whatever we can to help Taehyung keep his roots in depth.

As I approached the party itself, I quickly scanned for Ara's presence...