True ♤

Namjoon•

For a couple of days, everything was good and smooth between the Danish princess and I. These days could be the most normal and enjoyable moments we had spent together as people not making each other uncomfortable and in a loop of painful  confessions. Instead, we conversed as friends and we talked about other stuff...

She never initiated her feelings like how she used to.

Not anymore.

She talked about herself most of the time...

And Calix.

While I just listened most of the time.

So...it's real this time huh.

She got over me.

I should be feeling good and happy for her. Cause she obviously moved on and I can go on with my life.

But...

Calix:

"Thanks for allowing me to visit Arabela. I was hoping that I can find the majesties today but she told me that they proceeded to Austria with Malthé."

I simply nodded at what he said.

"The Danish majesties have obligations that they need to fulfill. I'm sure the next time you pay Ara a visit, they'll be here. Especially if your intention is to often come around from now on."

He gave Ara a dashing smile while the other timidly looked away...

--♤--

"Well, then that's great news isn't it? There's no need for you to complain and worry about her anymore. That young lady deserves to be happy... such a sweet one."

Mishka, my girlfriend, said before sipping from her cup of coffee. I quickly made video call the moment I told her about Ara and her potential boyfriend.

I wasn't able to respond rightaway. Until she gave me  a knowing look.

"Namjoon, babe, can you be honest with me,"

I waited for her to continue talking.

"Do you feel sad about this?"

I furrowed my brows. What does she mean?