15

"Credence-sama?"

"Earth to Credence~"

"C r e d e n c e - s a m a!"

ARGH! ANNOYING! NOISY! I clutched my head as I ignored the red haired girl beside me. The teacher didn't pay her any attention, I could tell that he doesn't want to be here either.

He continued writing multiple math equations on the board with a bored expression. How I wish that he would be those strict teachers but NOPE!

"Credence-sama~!"

"SHUT UP!" I whisper yelled at her, she was calling my name for the past thirty minutes and I couldn't stand it anymore. Instead of quieting down, she took this as an opportunity to start a conversation.

"Credence-sama! Do you not miss your fiancee? I miss you very much!" She scoots her seat closer to mine.

"I don't" I deadpanned.

"It's okay, Credence-sama! You don't have to be shy!"

ARGH! SHOULD I TRANSFER AWAY THIS EARLY?! I NEED TO DO SOMETHING-

"Credence-sama afterall, proposed to me lovingly that time!" She held her hands together, recollecting the time where Credence proposed to her.

IT WASN'T BY CHOICE!

Elizabeth described how he came to her mansion with a bouquet and a small red velvety box in hand. She recalled how Credence smiled sweetly at her, kneeling before her then proceeded to kiss her hand.

AS IF! YOU HAVE TO BE DELUSIONAL! THERE'S NO WAY!

"You are all dismissed" The teacher gather his materials before leaving.

I bolted through the door while Elizabeth was still describing her delusions with a close-eyed smile.

...

"I'm.. home.." I'm so tired. I immediately called up a taxi right after I exited the classroom and now I'm here.

"Where were you?" As I let the maids open the doors, Pierce was standing at the middle with crossed arms.

"Uh.. What did Cohen say?"

"He said you were having a group study session at school"

"Y-Yes, he's right!"

"Really?"

"Mhm!"

"Okay then, welcome back young master" He uncrossed his arms, placing his right hand on his left chest while bowing with a smile.

I mentally cheered, thank you little brother, I shall pamper you more later! I can't help but feel a little guilty for lying though. I can't risk Pierce telling Credence's parents.

"What did you study about?" Pierce walked with me to my bedroom.

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WHERE I WISHED I WOULDN'T HAVE SUCH A HUGE HOUSE.

"Mathematics.."

"What kind?"

"Erm.. numbers?"

Pierce wanted to say something but a maid came rushing over while panting.

"Y-Young master! You have a visitor" She steadies her breath before composing herself.

DON'T TELL ME IT'S-

"He said he's a classmate of young master, he goes by the name of Ezra"

OH-

"..Should I send him away, young master?" She prepares to dash away.

"EH NO WAIT WAIT" I waved my hands frantically.

"I mean, send him in!"

"To your bedroom, young master?"

"..Sure I mean- Y-Yes"

Pierce raised an eyebrow at my behaviour.

...

"Here's some earl grey tea, enjoy" The maid placed the tea cups down before proceeded to pour the tea in and leaving.

I fidgeted my hands infront of me.

NOW I KINDA WISH THAT A CERTAIN RED HAIRED GIRL WOULD BE HERE INSTEAD.

The silence is killing me. Ezra didn't seem like he was bothered by it though, he held the tea cup to his lips. I gulped watching his bulging throat move as he swallowed the fluid.

Why isn't he talking?! Is he expecting me to speak first?!

Pierce who stood by me the entire time forsomereason sensed the awkward silence so he initiated the conversation.

"Are you a friend of my young master?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[M/N]-san, how will you deal with the both of them?

[M/N]:

[M/N]-san, are you there?