Gaming

So it was a normal summer day in the Membrane house, Gaz was playing one of her videogames on her game slave 3.( this game slave is like a play station 4 so it has multiple game controllors) And she was about to beat her high score, but someone came smashing through the door  shouting " HAHAHAHAHAHAH PREPARE FOR SOME ............" Gaz looked over and saw Zim. Just standing there wide eyes and has a confused look on his face, " hey where's the Dib -monkey " Zim asked, " he went to a summer event or something with his dumb group " Gaz explained. " Oh well I'm going back- hey what is that " Zim said, " uhh a video game "Gaz said in a confused voice " hmmmmm looks interesting can I"play"" Zim asked,  Gaz was suprise that he asked Gaz was kinda getting bored playing by herself. And wanted a challenge as far as Gaz knows that Zim can't beat her in a game ,so she thougt it would be funny for him to be beat by a human " yeah here " Gaz said, Zim sat on the couch and grabbed the controller and Gaz put on super smash bros Gaz was Marth and Zim who is still trying to figure out how to use the controlls chose Bowser. The first round began and Gaz beat Zim  very fast " No fair, i should have beaten you  how can the ALMIGHTY ZIM lose to a human, plus i dont know how to work these stupid controlls " Zim said Gaz rolled her eyes  and showed him a few tricks she knows, Zim was impressed at her skills and after a few minutes of how to use the controls they did more rounds. Zim was a little bit better then before but Gaz still beat him every time, even when Zim was so close to wining  she would still beat him " NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHY IM EARTHS FINEST INVADER WHY CANT I WIN TO A .VIDEOGAME AND BEAT THE GAZ HUMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Zim shouted. Gaz was getting tired of Zim whining and kinda felt bad but she kept trying to tell herself to stop feeling this way and make him win to shut him up, so they started the next game and Gaz looked like she was in the zone but actually didn't do much Zim actually beat her and one. " YES !!!!!!!I DID IT I BEAT THE HUMAN IN THIS GAME IM THE ALMIGHTY ZIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Zim shouted Gaz just rolled her eyes "whatever" Gaz said " well that was, "fun "as you humans say " Zim confesses " yeah it was kinda fun" Gaz said " well i must go and think of more ways to destroy the humans , maybe we can do this thing again at a different time " Zim asked " uhh yeah another time" gaz said and went back to he videogame. Zim closed the door and ran to his house " computer scan me for any sickness or disease" Zim ordered  " no disease or sickness of any kind " the computer said " then why is my heart beating fast, and my squegelysmooch feel like it in knots, and im shaking and nervous felling WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME !"Zim shouted  ." AWWWWWWWWWW you have a crush "Gir said  " a crush invaders dont have crushes, whatever that is " Zim said " just like on TV "Gir said Gir turned on the TV  and it showed a guy having the same symtoms as Zim, and the guy blushes when he sees the girl walking by " HAHAHAHAHAH PATHETIC. Invaders dont love thats stupid Gir " Zim said Zim the found videogames that gir had for somereason maybe he stole them or found them in the trash, oh well Zim then started to play a few games he actually enjoyed doing this and had fun. Back with Gaz she kinda missed playing with someone, Dib never played with her he was too busy catching Zim, and her father was too busy to play with her so when Zim came and played she felt happy .And had fun and as much as she hates to admit it she misses playing with Zim .