Soulmates

it was valentines day again, and  everyone was handing out meats slacks as usual neither Zim nor dib got any. Mainly Zim didn't want any cause it burns him ,so the day was normal but Zim over hears about something called a "soulmate" he never heard it before, and was curious about this. So when zim got home he went down to his lab and asked his computer a question," computer what Is a" soulmate " . " A soulmate is a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic way " the computer explained. " Phew at least I have no "soulmate ", I'm perfectly meant to be with myself and no one else "Zim said with confidence, and walked to his lab, to think of the next diabolical plan to destroy man kind.  Zim walked back and forth to try to think of  plan, Gir comes down and runs around and screams from the top of his lungs. " Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Zim normally was use to blocking out  Gir .But for some reason he couldn't, the thought of a soulmate was stuck in his mind, " no I must not think about these earthly thoughts ,  must concentrate on my mission not on tis gross affection that these filthy humans contained "he said to himself out loud. But the more he told himself to stop the more it came to his mind ," NO! stop it brain stop these random thoughts, computer how do I get this thought out of my head " Zim said in a scare expression " there is no known cure, the only suggestion is to find your soulmate". Computer said  "DID YOU NOT HERE ME !I'm Irken, Irkens don't have soulmates we Irkens do our missions alone, with no help once so ever " Zim argued. 

 the next day 

Zim was in class, and as usually Mrs. bitters talked about nonsense and Zim and Dib gave eachother deathglare. So it was normal for the most part, but lunch came around and Zim sat by himself and Dib sat next to his sister who was too concentrated on her game to not notice Dib. Zim was playing with the earth food, but caught himself staring at the Gaz- beast as he calls her, and when he realized that he was staring at her, he shook his head. " What ?what was I doing was I staring at the Dib stinks sister? ..  why WHY AM I ACTING LIKE THIS ?! unless. no it cant be I cant Irkens don't love, not even the enemy why am I thinking this?" Meanwhile Dib was confused, he saw Zim freaking out which he never freaks out normally plays with his food, and does nothing. But something is off about Zim today, Zim screamed of the top of his lungs and ran out of the cafeteria. " What the heck is his problem? "Gaz asked in a uninterested voice," probably thought of a "brilliant plan to destroy us " Dib said " highly doubt it " Gaz said as she played her game. 

back with Zim 

Zim ran to his house " computer scan me for any disease or illness "Zim asked " none detected" the computer replied . "Then why do i feel like this  my squiggly smooch is in nots, I cant speak, think, nor even anything aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" Zim screamed at the top of his lungs " master you have a crush " the computer answered ."No that is impossible  Irkens don't love ,not even invaders. We do our jobs that's it, love is a weakness not a power so I disagree" .Zim said crossing his arms, and facing away from the computer  " liar you have a crush on the scary sister  of your enemy " the computer said.  Zim blushed a little bit " I do not like her, why would I fall in love with my enemies sister? that isn't right! " zim shouted " sure master ,what ever you say " the computer said. Zim growled  " this cannot be,  I cant be felling this way, I have to get rid of this before it gets worse " Zim said " master, this can not be cured with anything but one thing " the computer said " tell me now " Zim said, " you have to -" " tell me now" Zim interrupted again, " you have to -"  the computer was about to answer" tell me! " Zim shouted. " Well if you would let me speak . You have to tell the sister that you like her " the computer suggested, " unacceptable " Zim shouted, and then stormed off and went back upstairs. Where he found Gir watching the scary monkey show, " this stupid soulmate nonsense is starting to drive me crazy, I cant stop thinking about the Gaz beast. This is just horrible" Zim says with a angry look on his face ."Wait if the Gaz beast has a soul mate, then maybe I can make her fall in love, and I can forget about her, and go on with my mission. Yes I'm a genius " Zim said with a big smile of happiness,  Gir came behind him with flowers, and chocolates " here go and get her" Gir said as he gave him the flowers and chocolates .Zim heled the flowers and the chocolates and his face was flat " no Gir, I'm not trying to win her, I'm trying to have someone else to win her, plus that is not going to work, the Gaz beast is different ". Zim said "ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" both Gir the computer said "nah " mini moose said, " that doesn't me I like, like, the human " Zim said in a angry voice " fine master, what ever you say " the computer said ." Computer run as scan to see who is the soulmate the Gaz beast "Zim said " processing ..................... you sir are the soul mate " the computer said, " impossible there has to be a human in this world that better suits the Gaz beast, it cant be me. Irkens don't have soul mates " Zim shouted" what about Dib and Tak "Gir said " what about them? "Zim asked in a questionable way " their soulmates, I ship them " Gir said " heheh no Gir their enemies. They will never go together, plus that isn't the key issue right now, I have to find a human match the Gaz beast, so I can get over these emotions "Zim said " sir you will not get over theses emotions, you will become jealous " the computer said "I will not be jelly, I will not I tell you " Zim said.