Formal

Gaz POV

Oh great dad has a special invention that's super important he wanted me and Dib to go, and the place he is holding this presentation is a fancy place. So I'm forced to wear a purple dress and Dib was wearing a tux with a blue tie, I hate dresses alot but I have no choice so I had too but at least I can still play my game. So we went to the fancy place dad was doing his presentation , and I was bored already there was nothing to do except play with my video game which still I wanted to play it .

Zims POV

"GIR!!! I'm going to this presentation that whats his name is doing -" Gir cut me off " why" Gir asked " beca-" I was cut off again, " why " Gir said again " caus-" I was cut of again by Gir " why" Gir said. I stopped to see if he would interrupt me again as I was about to speak he shouted "WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"," because I want to see if his invention could help me destroy man kind, or control mankind or something like that .So I'm going to this thing "I said I'm wearing my usual discize but I'm wearing a "tux " as the humans call it ,they wear it to fancy places to look "proper" which is very weird for the humans to do . But I must find out this invention I must " Gir don't let anyone in the house " I ordered ," yes sir " Gir replied and I went to the place which was fancy not bad but I don't like it at all it so boring and plain .

no pov

While Zim looked around he saw Dib with his sister he didn't look at Dib he looked at the "Gaz -human " as he calls her. She was wearing a sparkly purple dress ,and was concentrating on her game Zim didn't notice but he stared at her for a long time. And zoned out that he didn't notice that Dib was right next to him, shouting his name "zim , ZIM!, ZIM!!!!!!!!!"Dib shouted zim snapped out if it and looked at Dib "what " Zim asked ." Why are you here Zim plotting an evil scheme space boy " Dib said some turned to look at Dib and Zim. Gaz was ignoring them " uhh of course not I'm a perfectly normal human worm baby , I love earth " Zim said the people were satisfied and looked away, Dib was mad and walked away to look for a drink of water or something. Meanwhile Zim looked at Gaz and went next to her and looked and watched her play her game ,Zim was impressed at first Gaz didn't realize but after a few minutes she notice zim right next to her " what are you doing " Gaz asked. " Oh well I was impressed on you hand movement on this device " oh .... thanks?" Gaz said in a questionable voice " so are you excited to see this new invention" Zim asked ," no I didn't even what to go to this stupid thing , speaking of which why are you here " Gaz asked. " Because I want to know if this invention could help me concur the earth ,or destroy the humans or something like that " Zim answered " that makes a lot of sense" Gaz said. The presentation starts Zim was next to Gaz, and Dib was infront of them " welcome everyone my new invention will change the world forever I call it .the hover car". " Huh? Zim said in a questionable way , " the hover car will be our new way of transportation, plus it will help our envoirment and no more pollution" the professor explained ." Will it bring destruction " one of the people asked, " hahahah no no the hover car can't bring destruction " the professor answered ," awww man " both Zim and Gaz said quietly. Zim walked away and Gaz followed him while playing her game and they both went outside the fancy place " well looks like I came here for nothing " Zim said, " same hey can I come over your house " Gaz asked Zim was shocked he didn't even notice that he was blushing a lot " uhh why " Zim asked, " cause I don't want to be here its boring and your.......not boring "Gaz said while blushing a little " uhh I guess by the way I like your dress"Zim blurted out and panicked a lot. But it wasn't noticeable "uhh thanks " Gaz said in a awkward voice they continued walking to Zim's house, Zim and Gaz walk in Gir looks at Zim and Gaz " INTRUDER!!!!!! ....... I made waffles" Gir said Gaz was not surprised and took the plate of waffles. And they both sat down on the couch Gaz put the plate down and continued to play her game slave, Zim kept glancing at her when she notice he looked away and she went back to her game. But he couldn't keep his eyes off of her after a few minutes she paused her game and gave a death glare at Zim ,which surprised Zim " why do you keep staring at me "Gaz asked, Zim tried to think of something to hide what he was feeling but he couldn't think of anything gir was on the side with popcorn and a poop soda. " I love this show " Gir said as he ate popcorn Gaz and Zim looked at Gir, with a weird face Zim looked at Gaz and he couldn't take it anymore and gave her a peck on the lips. Gaz was schocked "ZIM WHY DID YOU DO THAT !!!!!!!!!!!!" Gaz shouted " BECAUSE I LIKE YOU " Zim blurted out by accident he covered his mouth and was ready to face what Gaz was going to destroy him with. But to his surprise she kissed back quickly, Zim was left there with wide eyes " I like you too, sorry but if I don't get back Dib is going to annoy me with, " where have you been " or " did you see what zim did" and all that stuff" Gaz said. as she grabed her game and walked out of the house she stopped and waved at Zim. Zim waved back slowly Gaz giggled and walked away, Zim fell to the floor he was still schocked Gir just sat on the couch watching the scary monkey show .