bad end

Zim and Gaz were in Zim's labs ,working on a plan to destroy the humans" hey why don't we drown everyone in lava " Gaz suggested as a joke, but Zim took it seriously  " Gaz human, you are a genius. Not much of a genius as me ,but still a genius" he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. Then Zim called the tallest" what is it Zim " Red said " my tallest, my plan for world conquest would require your arrival to help eniolate the humans " Zim said " wait, wait, wait ,who is the human who looks scary" Purple said " oh uhh this is my uhhhhhhhh-" Zim said. But got interrupted " I'm his helper for etiolating the humans " Gaz said " so wait Zim, you need help  invading earth" well not exactly help ,more like assist ,or work together or idk " Zim said with a scared face.  The tallest were extremely confused on why Zim had a "helper" for etiolating humans, because Irkens are supposed to do it themselves. Without an ally from the planet, that they are going to destroy" why would you need a helper for destroying the earth?" Purple asked Zim on the other side ,was trying to think of a excuse for his girlfriend to be part of the mission. While on the other side the tallest were uncomfortable with this,  because Irkens cannot have the soldiers work with the enemy, granted zim isn't part of the mission but still. It felt wrong to the tallest ,so the tallest ended the call, Zim starts to freak out, Gaz comes over next to Zim wraps her arms around his neck, and kisses him on the lips. Which made Zim feel better, then Zim kissed Gaz back and wrapped his arms around Gaz's waist ,which eventually became a make out. And later Gaz and Zim were cuddling watching a horror movie ,which Gaz liked it a lot but Zim was under the blankets and shaking " Zim, are you ok" Gaz asked " uh yes ,the almighty Zim is fine " Zim said with confidence then a jump scare came and he jumped on Gaz. And Gaz covered herself with the blanket that Zim used, and cuddled with him which Zim likes a lot and cuddled with Gaz but them something beams them to the almighty tallest.  Zim sees this and lets go of the blanket " my tallest. What are you doing , and where is the Gaz human " Zim asked in a concernway " you mean your servant, she is in there " Purple said while pointing to the left, Zim looks to where tallest Purple was pointing to. And saw that his girlfriend was tied up and couldn't escape struggling to get out " when I get out, i will destroy you two" Gaz said " no we will destroy you first " Red said. Zim couldn't believe what he was seeing,  the tallest were going to kill his girlfriend " wait " Zim shouted and stood infront of Gaz" what are you doing Zim? " Purple asked " I wont let you kill the Gaz human " Zim said with an angry tone. " Why? isn't she your servant " Red asked, Zim almost said yes, but the anger inside him let the truth slip through his mouth "NO SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE HER "Zim said there was silence for a few seconds. Until Zim realized what he had just said to his race " oh uh ....." Zim couldn't think of anything to say " guards " Red shouted ,two Irken soldiers came out and grabbed Zim by the arms and Zim looked at Gaz with a shocking face " destroy her now " Red shouted " no, no " Zim said Gaz tries harder and harder to get out but it didn't work, then a lazar came out and was fired up. Zim saw the lazar and looked back at Gaz , Gaz began to cry and said "Zim. I love you "" no, no no don't do this my tallest " Zim said as he was crying "fire " Purple said, they fire the lazar, time starts to slow down Zim is watching the lazar head towards Gaz, and is struggling to get out of the guards grasp .And Gaz closes her eyes,  then the lazar hits her and Gaz 's head drops down."nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"Zim shouted.  Zim got out of the guards grip and ran to Gaz ,and got her out of the thing she was tied up in, and held her in his arms " Gaz human , Gaz human ,GAZ" Zim repeated, but no answer Zim cried even more and heled Gaz in his arms ,and brought her close to him and he continues to cry. " Now we have to erase her memory of her from you Zim " Purple said " no, don't touch me at all ,or the Gaz human you stay away from us " Zim said in a mad voice " what " Purple said " you heard me! you will not touch me or my girlfriend ever " Zim said in a mean voice. The tallest were shocked by Zim's response " well were were also going to destroy you Zim, cause guess what. You were never part of the mission " Red said I don't care, about the mission now " Zim said every Irken including the tallest were shocked by zims response, Zim just sat there looking at his dead girlfriend ,and begins to cry. Zim stand up grabs a sword and turns to the tallest" you will pay for this " Zim said with evil in his eyes ,Zim ran to the tallest " destroy him " Red commanded " every Irken stood infront  of the tallest but to their surprise Zim fought them all of one by one,  and the tallest were shocked by Zim's actions and Zim killed the tallest Purple and tallest Red was shocked, then Zim killed tallest Red.  Zim was finished he killed every last Irken on the ship, but he didn't fill happy and ends up crying more and more .