its

— one;

"an accident? yes, i'll be right over," jimin said to mrs.jeon.

"what happened?" asked yoongi as jimin seemed to be in a hurry after ending his phone call.

"jeongguk," he said picking up his bag, "he's at the hospital.

hoseok's eyes widened, "should we—"

"i've got to go, bye," jimin said and  left.

hoseok looked at the others, "should we head over too?" everyone agreed and got their things.

"oh, jimin," mrs.jeon said with relief as she heard him call her name, "he's still in the room, the doctor hasn't come out yet."

jimin nodded, "what happened?"

"there was a truck that ran a green light and hit jeongguk," she said as new tears fell, "h-he was coming from the f-flower shop," she handed jimin two cards. the flowers were on the seat.

jimin opened one, "for my loving parent," opening the other jimin's heart raced, "for my love, jimin."

"parents of jeon jeongguk?" said a voice.

mrs.jeon spoke up as the doctor introduced himself and explained the situation, "jeongguk is currently in coma and should wake up in a day or two. due to the impact there could be some memory loss, however he should be able to recover all over time."

mrs.jeon thanked them doctor before he left. the nurse remained with her clipboard in her hand, "you both may wish to see him now, although his eyes are closed he can still hear. also, visiting hours end around 8pm."

mrs.jeon thanked her and she too, left.

jimin picked up mrs.jeon's things as she had entered her son's room. he followed her as he washed her take her son's hand, "jeongguk, mom is here."

jimin settled her things inside ad well as his own, before approaching the bed, "jimin's here too jeongguk," his mom said, "we are waiting for you son."