your

— three;

namjoon explained to mrs.jeon why jimin was no longer there. mrs.jeon felt bad for jimin, she wanted to scowl jeongguk but happened to jeongguk wasn't his fault.

but taehyung joined in and said that jeongguk possibly need time to remember jimin.

his mother nodded. the nurse was currently checking on jeongguk as they spoke.

"i'm going to head off, i have class soon," hoseok said, "same here," yoongi said, "good bye mrs.jeon," they said and waved at the rest.

the nurse informed jeongguk's mother that he would be fine before leaving. mrs.jeon looked at the time, "i need to get to work, can you guys watch over him?" she asked.

they said it would be no problem as she thanked them. she kissed her son's head before leaving to work at another hospital.

"jeongguk," jin said, "what do you remember that last happened."

taehyung nudged him, thinking it was too soon to ask jeongguk that question.

jeongguk laughed, assured taehyung it was fine, he admitted he too was curious and tried to remember but couldn't. all he got was a headache.

his friends nodded, "anyway," jeongguk said, "whos your friend that visited? you all seemed shocked that i didn't know him."

hoseok looked at namjoon. namjoon looked at jin, jin looked at taehyung who was struggling to answer, "well, he is, uh, he's part of our group."

jeongguk looked confused, "group? what group?"

hoseok answered, "like the whole gang. he is part of us."

jeongguk was still lost, "is he new or something?" namjoon shook his head, "no he was there in the beginning."

"acutally," jin said, "you and him where the closest."

jeongguk frowned, "i don't remember."