but,

—nine;

jimin was coughing once he got home. he went to the sink and began coughing both blood and petals. jimin's condition was getting worse, he went weak and dropped to his knees. no one has ever seen him in this condition, however, only taehyung and jeongguk knew.

well, maybe not jeongguk anymore.

jimin had two decisions to make that had to be made up soon. either get surgery to removed the branch that was growing in his chest and to never fell any emotion again, or to let the branch blossom a flower that would take his life.

before, jimin was considering the first option, but in times like these, he thought of  the latter.

"tae," jimin called, "i need you," soon jimin started coughing and ended the call.

"where's jimin?" jeongguk asked next day as he was dressed in his usual clothes, getting ready to leave.

"he's home," taehyung answered, "he wasn't feeling good last night and decided to stay at home."

"should we go visit him?" hoseok suggested.

"no," taehyung replied a bit too quickly, "h-he doesn't want you all to get sick."

"he seemed fine yesterday," jeongguk said.

"he was here yesterday?" yoongi asked which brought eyes on jeongguk.

"yeah, i saw him on this floor," jeongguk explained, "i think he got out of a room? i'm not sure, but i called out to him and we walked and talked a bit."

taehyung chewed the bottom of his lip, they haven't figured it out, right?

"then we'll visit when he feels better," yoongi said, "got everything?"

jeongguk nodded.

everyone was slowly leaving the room when namjoon said to jeongguk, "don't forget those," he said and pointed to the flowers that were on the chair.

jeongguk nodded and picked them up, he saw something fall and looked on the ground.

it was a card. jeongguk bent over and picked it up, then opened it, for my love, jimin.