that

—five;

jimin saw jeongguk's smile fade once they made eye contact. jimin quickly looked away and helped jin unpack the containers of food.

"boy, jeongguk's mom made a lot for her son," said taehyung, "i wish my made this much."

"i think she made it for all of us," jimin said, "knowing we are coming and all."

hoseok agreed with jimin, "jeongguk i need come over to your house more often," jin said, "i want to see some of her recipes, i could pick up a few from her." jeongguk however wasn't really listening, instead he was staring at jimin.

why do i keep looking at him? i barely know him yet i keep feeling like i should be saying something. i wonder what kind of friendship i had with him? i wonder did we get along well? he is very fit. his smile brights the room—"

"jeongguk?" namjoon said, interrupting the younger boy's thoughts, "huh?" jeongguk woke up and realized he was staring at jimin, who also was looking at him. jeongguk quickly looked away, hiding the blush that was appearing on his cheek, "yes, hyung?"

namjoon held back his smirk, "i asked if any of your memories are back." jeongguk shook his head. yoongi handed jeongguk a bowl of his mom's cooking, everyone had a bowl and was talking in the room.

jin and namjoon were bickering about the food. yoongi and hoseok were picking a song that they could play after eating, jeongguk ate to himself but kept glancing at jimin who was happily smiling with taehyung.

"he was staring at you," taehyung said making jimin blush, "do you think he'll start to remember?" jimin shrugged, "i don't know but i hope he does. you know time is running out."

taehyung frowned, jimin smiled and they continued to eat.