me

—eight;

"mr.park?" said the nurse, jimin got up and went to the desk where the same nurse told him that the room was 304. jimin thanked her and went to the room.

"welcome jimin," said the doctor, "how are you feeling?"

"fine, but think it is getting worse," jimin said.

"let's check," said the doctor and jimin opened his mouth and unbutton his shirt.

the doctor nodded, "it has gotten worse," he said as jimin began to cough, "are you still going to deny surgery?"

"surgery removes emotion, right?" jimin asked the doctor as he buttoned his shirt back up.

"there is a high risk of that, however, you would be able to live much longer," answered the doctor.

"doctor, i don't want to not feel my emotions. feeling emotions make me human," jimin said, "without it, i would be a robot."

the doctor understood jimin's view, "well, it is up to you," he said, "you have a few more days to make an absolute decision, otherwise, we can place you in your own room for you." jimin nodded and thanked the doctor before leaving.

jimin got out of the room and was leaving when he heard someone call out to him, making him turn around.

"hyung," jeongguk said smiling as he approached him with the IV drop, "what are you doing here?"

jimin lied, "i was going to visit you but i thought it wasn't a good idea to visit alone."

jeongguk's smile grew, "that's fine i like your company," he said, "i need to walk around, want to join me?"

"sure," jimin answered and walked beside jeongguk, "so how much longer are you going to be in the hospital?"

"i think today is my last day," jeongguk said, "i am walking to exercise and so i can get my blood flowing now rather than later. maybe we could hang out a bit?"

"i don't think i can today," jimin said, "but we can some other time."

jeongguk nodded.