forgot

—seven;

jeongguk looked up to see it was the nurse who was checking up on him, as she exited the room jimin came in.

"where are the others?" jimin asked noticing the room empty of the hyung's stuff.

"they left," jeongguk answered.

"oh, then i should—"

"—actually," jeongguk said stopping jimin from twisting the door knob, "could we talk?"

jimin seemed hesitant, but nodded. he walked over and sat next to jeongguk, "what do you want to talk about?"

"you, actually..."

jimin looked a bit surprised, "me?"

jeongguk nodded, "i feel guilty for not remembering you when you look—," he looked at jimin who was looking at him too.

"—cute," he thought. 

"—interesting," he said. jimin laughed, jeongguk smiled, he has the cutest laugh.

"i'll take that as a compliment," jimin said which jeongguk nodded, "well what do you want to konw?"

jeongguk for a moment then asked, "hobby?"

"singing."

"oh? could you sing for me?" jeongguk asked, curious to what jimin's voice sounds like, jimin nodded.

I modeun geon uyeoni anya
Geunyang geunyang naui neukkimeuro
On sesangi eojewan dalla
Geunyang geunyang neoui gippeumeuro

Niga nal bulleosseul ttae
Naneun neoui kkocheuro
Gidaryeotdeon geotcheoreom
Urin siridorok pieo
Eojjeomyeon ujuui seomni
Geunyang geuraetdeon geoya
U know I know
Neoneun na naneun neo

Seolleneun mankeum mani duryeowo
Unmyeongi uril jakku jiltuhaeseo
Neomankeum nado mani museowo
When you see me
When you touch me

Ujuga uril wihae umjingnyeosseo
Jogeumui eogeunnamjocha eopseosseo
Neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaetdeon geol
Cuz you love me
And I love you

something in jeongguk's heart moved as jimin sang those last lines, he was beginning to feel tired and closed his eyes. soon jeongguk was fast asleep and jimin stopped singing. the older one looked at the sleeping boy, "i wish you would remember soon," jimin said as he creased jeongguk's head, "time is running out."