ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

I stared at the people around me dancing with their sweating bodies, while having my shot. I was disgusted at the view.

But something caught my attention, a young boy, around my age, put something in a young girl's drink.

I felt my blood boil at that scene, because what if that girl was Y/N. But I'm sure my Y/N wasn't t stupid enough to come to such places and get easily fooled by those men. 

Well sometimes she is stupid, especially when she attacks dangerous people.

I rolled my eyes with a smile.

Shit, I was doing it again! I was thinking of her again. 

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration and sighed.

It was all because of this guy. 

He made me think of her. 

I glared at him and followed him. He went outside to smoke a cigarette.

Luckily there were no cameras behind the club, so I was free to do whatever I wished for.

The guy was minding his own business until I walked close to him.

"What? Do you need a cigarette?" He asked rudely. 

"No, I just want to see something red" I wore a psychotic smile.

"What?" he asked surprised.

I swiftly pulled out the ice pick I stole from the bar, and shoved it in his neck.

He started choking as blood poured out his neck.

It was so beautiful.

I pulled out the ice pick and he immediately held his neck still choking.

He tried to run but I grabbed his hair and pushed him down on the ground.

"Wh- wh-" he was trying to ask why I did that. That's what all of them ask about before their death.

I crouched down tilting my head and stared into his eyes saying "I told you I wanna see something red" and smiled in an evil way.

I strongly held the ice pick and continued my art by stabbing his eyes and making them pop.

That scene always got me.

Once I was satisfied with my work, I stood up admiring the art I've created.

"Beautiful" I whispered.

I noticed my clothes have been stained by his blood slightly.

"Disgusting" I said as I kicked his dead body. Then I made my way back to my car and drove home to get washed and sleep peacefully.

Y/N's POV:

"There was another dead body found last night" Taehyung said as I was sipping my coffee.

"Really? Another dead body already?" I was surprised because murders were occurring a lot lately.

"Yeah, and the killer is unknown, so you know what that means"

I knew exactly what that meant.

"The body is of the club's owner's son and the owner is known to have connection with the gangs and mafia, so I don't think this was a good choice by the shadow killer" Taehyung said as he flipped through the papers.

"I don't think he cares about his victims identity" I shrugged.

"Yeah, but he made a wrong decision this time" Taehyung said again.

Taehyung handed me the photos of the dead body, and I noticed he was avoiding looking at them.

My eyebrows furrowed at him, and I soon grabbed the photos and looked at them.

"Oh my god" I muttered as I looked at the photos.

"What has gotten into him" I questioned as I flipped through the photos.

"You know, he just doesn't care and kills anyone he wants dead. He's worse than the devil" Tae spat.

I nodded agreeing. He's scary.

"I'll cover this case and head to the club " I told Tae as I got up to talk to our boss.

"Okay I'll tag along" he said following me.

After getting our boss's approval, we headed straight there.

We did our regular interview with the staff and the owner.

The owner swore that he will find the one who took his son away from him and will make him pay. 

"Sir, my condolences are with you. And I do hope that they catch the criminal. He's been wanted for so long now. I'm sure you know him, he's the infamous serial killer who's been wanted for years now.." I continued giving him a brief of the shadow killer and he realized who I was talking about.

"Yeah I remember. I don't give a shit if no one knows who he is. I will find him and I will ki- I will teach him a lesson" he said with anger filled in his voice.

I knew it was time to leave and so we dismissed ourselves and headed back to work to write the report.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying in my bed thinking of the shadow killer.

I knew he was always around, but his crimes have increased lately.

And there's not a damn connection between his victims.

So it was for sure that he picks random victims.

My thoughts were interpreted when I heard my phone buzz.

I checked my phone to find Taehyung texting.

Tae: Make sure you wear something comfy for work tomorrow ;)

Y/N: why??

Tae: just do it

Y/N: what if I don't ?

Tae: your loss

Y/N: just tell me why plz, you know I wont be able to sleep thinking about it

Tae: hehehehe

Y/N: you're so evil

Y/N: you're so evil

Tae: aww that's so sweet of you

I chuckled at his response and got up to find something comfy for tomorrow.

Y/N: is this ok?

I sent him a picture of my outfit.

Tae: perfect ♡

Y/N: :D I still hate you though

Tae: :(

Suddenly I felt weird, as if someone was staring at me.

I got up to look around, and checked my windows. 

I couldn't see anyone. 

Except there was a car parked outside which I've never seen before. 

Probably belonged to the neighbor's or something.

I closed my curtains, turned off the lights and went to take a shower. And after that I went to sleep.