ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

Jimin's POV:

She didn't text nor call me the whole day. Wasn't she thinking of me as much as I did?

I wanted to know what she was doing.

So I drove to her apartment and stayed in my car staring at her apartment. I wondered what she would be doing now.

I waited until she fell asleep so I could see her.

I broke into her apartment and walked to her bedroom cautiously.

I opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully. I had a cloth dipped in liquid to knock her out. I didn't want to disturb her beauty sleep with my disturbing noises.

After making sure she inhaled the substance, I went back to the living room where I placed my bag.

I started placing cameras around her apartment just to check on her whenever I wanted to. I placed cameras in her living room, kitchen, bedroom and the hall.

After I was done, I took off my shoes and lied beside her on the bed hugging her from her back.

I dug my face in her neck and hugged her close to me.

She was so small in my arms, and her body was so warm and soft

She was so small in my arms, and her body was so warm and soft. I wished I could sleep with her every night.

I knew for sure I'd no longer have nightmares if I slept holding her.

I lightly pecked her neck and whispered to her unconscious self "I'm going crazy for you and you don't even know it"

I decided it was time to go, and so I got up and left to my home.

Y/N's POV:

I woke up and did my usual morning routine.

It was weird that Jimin didn't text me or call me yesterday.

So I decided to text him good morning and wished him to have a nice day.

Jimin's POV:

I was awake before her and I was watching her through my cameras.

She just got out of the shower, still wrapped in her bathrobe.

Then she used her phone and I instantly received a message. It was her.

I was so happy to know that I was on her mind early morning.

I was about to text her back when I noticed she quickly walked outside her room.

I moved to her living room camera and watched as she opened the door.

It was Taehyung.

My fists clenched in anger as I saw him walk in.

How could she let someone like him see her like that?!

I started becoming more frustrated and angry.

I watched as Taehyung walked to sit on a chair while she went back to her bedroom.

I couldn't take my eyes off him.

The more I stared at him, the crazier my mind got thinking of different ways to kill him.

Finally she walked out wearing blue jeans and a white t shirt with a black jacket.

And they both left together.

I was mad.

I was extremely mad.

How could she wish me to have a nice day when she goes out with another guy!

I immediately grabbed my coat and left the house.

Y/N's POV:

Taehyung and I went to our favorite café to have breakfast.

We ordered eggs, bacon, sausages and some pancakes.

We always shared our meals so it wasn't like each had their own order and ate what they ordered only.

While we were having breakfast I asked him .

"So why the comfy clothes?"

"I knew you'd forget what day is today " he rolled his eyes.

"What?" I asked embarrassed.

"Its sports day at the company" he said with a smirk.

Oh no. I hated sports day.

"Its today!? You should've told me before so I would get a sick leave or something" I told him.

"And that's why I didn't tell you" he laughed.

"I hate you Taehyunga" I glared at him.

"Ouch that hurt my feelings" he pretended to be sad.

I sighed defeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I've always hated sports day, this was going to be a bad day. I knew it already.

"ouch! " I yelled in pain as a ball hit my head.

"You were supposed to catch that stupid" my colleague, Samantha said.

I glared at her knowing she did it on purpose.

'bitch' I muttered under my breath.

It was finally break time and I decided to go talk to my boss and convince him to let me go and work on something actually more important than sports day.

He was on a call talking to someone and he seemed worried.

So I stood in the corner waiting for him to finish.

Once he said goodbye to the person on the phone he turned to find me standing there.

"I'm glad you're here" he said as he approached me.

"There was another dead body found today" he told me.

"what? " I was surprised. Another one?

"Yeah, the police suspect it's that serial killer again. He's been really active lately" he said.

"The shadow killer" I said to myself.

"You have to go to the crime scene and cover the story, unless you wanna continue the day here, I'll send Taehyung instead"

"No!" I immediately said.

"I mean.." I scratched the back of my neck and continued " I'll definitely go, you know I've always worked on his cases, so I'll go" I explained in different words just so he wouldn't notice how much I hated sports day and wanted to skip it in any possible way.

"alright, you can go, I'll forward the details to you"

I nodded to him and headed straight to my office to take my things and then went to my car.