ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

It was already the next day, and these bastards didn't even think of serving me water.

Again they took me to that room but this time they didn't handcuff me. Even if they did, I wouldn't be able to move due to the weakness I felt.

"I don't think he'll come for you. I was right. You're just another slut in his list" officer Kim said.

"Why are you doing this?" I managed to ask breathlessly.

Officer Kim walked to a chair across of me and sat on it.

"See, Jimin made a huge mistake by killing Leo, he's the son of the famous clubs owner. And considering I have power as a police officer, I had to help my dear friend in finding this son of a bitch" he said.

"What?" I was shocked.

"And what's my role in all this?" I asked.

"You were supposed to be the bait to get him. But apparently there's no use of you. So you'll be dead soon. You know, to avoid any strings attached" he said casually.

My heart raced at his words. They're going to kill me.

"You'll kill me just because Jimin didn't show up!" I yelled as I slammed my fists on the table.

He chuckled shaking his head and said "No, but to avoid loose ends"

Then he looked at one of his men and said "Get her and let's go"

My head snapped towards the man.

I got on my feet and backed away from them screaming "No! Get away from me!" but my screams were of no use as he grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

"You guys are cops! How could you do this?" I yelled at them.

Officer Kim laughed and mockingly said "oh dear they're no cops. They're gangsters. I'm the only dirty cop in here" he winked disgustingly.

I was pulled out of the room and into a place that looked like the factory's warehouse.

"Let go!" I scratched the man's hand but he didn't flinch, instead he pushed me down to the ground.

I looked around me in terror to notice at least 10 people including officer Kim and they all were scattered around the warehouse, so my chances of running were extremely poor.

"Don't even bother yourself with running" officer Kim said as he sat near a table.

"Hurry up and let's finish this" he said to his men.

I got up and stood there shaking, then looked around me to find any possible escape, even if it means fighting these people off.

But someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. He was standing behind my back while pointing the gun at my head.

Out of all the possible deaths in the world, I've never imagined myself dying like this.

Never.

As I stood there, my eyes caught a differently looking person. He was wearing all black, with a face mask and goggles. He dressed differently than the rest. He had an AKM in his hand along with other weapons on him. He didn't look like he belonged with them. He looked oddly familiar.

Officer Kim noticed my distraction and looked towards the man.

He gasped when he saw him and pulled out his gun aiming it at him.

Then everything happened fast. The man stretched out his AKM and started shooting the people there.

I quickly took off and hid myself away from these bullets, taking cover behind the shelves in the warehouse.

The shooting continued until finally officer Kim spoke.

"Jimin! We weren't expecting you" he yelled behind a shelf.

My eyes widened realizing it was Jimin. I peeked my head to look for him.

He was standing behind a shelf that was far from me. He saw me and waved to me.

"I'm glad I maintained an element of surprise" Jimin replied mockingly as he removed the mask.

I slowly made my way towards him from behind the shelves. He noticed me moving and noticed someone aiming his gun at me.

He quickly shot him down.

I ran when I heard the shot and was able to hide behind another shelf.

Jimin and I were still away from each other and in order for me to reach him, I'd have to run out in their sight.

Jimin ushered me to stay in my place.

Almost 7 people were down by now.

Only officer Kim, along with 2 of his men were alive.

Then suddenly a gun shot was heard knocking Jimin down.

I gasped looking at him fall down.

My heart shattered in pieces.

I couldn't bare the idea of losing him. No.

He was leaning against the shelf behind him holding his wounded leg.

He leaned back his head and slightly whimpered in pain.

Then he looked at me and mouthed "Go!" while pointing to an exit near me.

I looked at the exit and then back at him.

He was asking me to leave him and run away for my life.

It was my chance to run.

To run away from all this mess and start back a new life.

To leave all this behind.

But my feet felt heavy and couldn't move.

I couldn't leave him like this.

He risked his life to save mine.

I knew what I had to do. Even if it was stupid, I was still going to do it for Jimin.