ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

I didn't know which way to run so I ran in random directions

The mansion was extremely huge and confusing. Anybody else would've thought this was a museum not a mansion!

I was tired of all the running and decided to stop and catch my breath. I walked in a huge room with beautiful chairs and sofas and paintings.

Was this his house? How did he have the money to buy all this? Probably by killing people and stealing from them.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard close footsteps.

I quickly hid behind the large sofa and covered my mouth when I saw him getting in the room.

My eyes widened when he slowly walked in holding a gun in his hand.

Was he going to kill me?

He made his way to a vintage looking vinyl record player in the room.

He changed the disc and played an old song.

I recognized the song. It was a popular classical song.

It was "only you" by the platters.

(A/N: the song can be found in the chapter's cover)

The lyrics were as follows:

Only you can make all this world seem right

Only you can make the darkness bright

Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do

And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make all this change in me

For it's true, you are my destiny

When you hold my hand I understand the magic that you do

You're my dream come true, my one and only you

I felt goosebumps around my body as I listened to the song. It made the situation more creepy and horrific.

Jimin was sitting on a chair with his eyes closed listening to the song. 

He then placed the front of the gun at his forehead and moved it in circular motions while admiring the lyrics.

It was scary how comfortable he was with the gun being placed on his forehead

The record player was connected to a sound system in the mansion. So the song was being played in the entire mansion.

Jimin then stood up humming to the song and walked out to continue looking for me.

I didn't know where to go. 

I was lost. 

And scared.

I quietly stepped on my feet walking out of the room to find a new escape route.

I was stuck in the hallway for a moment not knowing which direction I should go. Then decided to take the left direction.

Suddenly, a gun shot sound made me freeze and dropped my heart.

My whole body was shaking in fear.

I looked behind at the source of the sound. It was near me, probably from the living room.

Then I heard more gun shots.

It was like a war.

I didn't understand what was going on. But it was definitely more than one person shooting.

I quickly made my way into another room and locked the door. I placed my ear on the door to hear who else was out there.

After some time, I managed to hear multiple footsteps passing by the room.

"We have to find him and get him alive" I heard a male voice yell.

I stayed near the door unable to conclude anything.

Then again, I heard more gunshots and my eyes almost popped out. I quickly stepped away from the door with my hand covering my mouth.

Then I heard a male voice say " TK to headquarters, we need back up. I repeat, we need backup and medical help, over"

That's when I realized these people must be cops!

I ran to the door and quickly opened it to see two men in black uniforms standing in the hallway. I quickly ran to them.

"Please help me get out of here! I've been kidnapped" I cried to them.

They were startled by me and were confused to see me.

"You were kidnapped?" he asked sounding suspicious of me.

"Yes! Jimin kidnapped me because he wants me to stay with him forever. He's my boyfriend.. Well, not anymore" I shook my head not knowing how to explain everything to them.

We heard more gun shots and all of our heads snapped towards the sound. 

The guy then ushered me to follow him and I did.

He was covering me as we made our way out.

Finally when we were out, he led me to their car and asked me to stay there. 

I noticed he whispered something to the person in the driver's seat while giving me weird looks.

To be honest, I was worried for Jimin. 

I knew I hated the psycho part of him. But I wouldn't want him to die.

I can't even think of that happening.

Jimin, please be fine. I prayed for him.

Another guy running from the house reached our car and said "He's gone. We couldn't find him"

I felt my heart at ease when I heard that. 

Thank God he's alive.

The guy who helped me earlier looked at me and then he nodded to the person in the driver's seat.

And then he started driving away from there.