ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

"Stop the car Jimin!" I demanded glaring at him, but he was not bothered at all and kept driving.

"I said stop the car!" I shouted at him. Still no response.

'Fine Jimin, have it your way' I thought.

I immediately grabbed his hand and turned the steering wheel to a sharp right.

"No!" he screamed and tried to balance the car back on the road

"No!" he screamed and tried to balance the car back on the road. But wasn't successful because a car hit us from behind pushing our car and causing it to flip once.

I moaned feeling sharp pain in my head and back. Thank god I had my seatbelt on, otherwise I would be dead on the road.

I opened my eyes to realize we were hanging against gravity in our seats.

Jimin managed to unbuckle his seatbelt and stepped outside.

I was still stuck, and I was losing oxygen. My lungs felt like they were shrinking, and air couldn't make its way in. I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt but I couldn't.

Great, I just killed myself instead of saving myself.

I was losing consciousness as everything turned blurry and dark.

No, no, no, no, I cant pass out..

~~~~~~~~~

I felt silky bed sheets under me as I flipped onto my right side. This bed was so comfy. And the pillows smelled so nice.

Wait, what?

My eyes widened when I realized these things did not belong to me, and I was somewhere else.

I quickly sat up looking around the huge room.

This wasn't my room.

Where was I?

I got up and slightly moaned as I felt my body ache.

There were two doors in the room, a double door and a single door.

I headed towards the single door and unlocked it to reveal an attached bathroom. It was huge and beautiful.

I started thinking maybe I was in heaven.

I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed I had a few scratches on my face.

I wondered how I got them, and then I remembered what happened!

I almost killed myself and Jimin with that car accident.

But what happened later? Who brought me here? It's definitely someone's house. I walked back to the room and tried unlocking the double doors, but they won't budge.

"Hello? Is someone out there?" I yelled as I continued knocking.

Then almost immediately, I heard footsteps approaching the room.

I felt anxious to see who it was.

I stood a bit further from the door and waited for it to be open. I watched as the doorknob slowly turned and unlocked.

My head titled to see who it was. Then the doors opened revealing a familiar face with those same eyes.

I felt my heart sink.

"Jimin" I muttered.

"Glad to see you're fine" he said.

I noticed he had cuts on his face and some bandages were there and here. But he wasn't badly injured.

"Come" he started walking away and I followed him.

As I was following him, I looked around and realized this wasn't his apartment. It wasn't even an apartment, it was a mansion. A huge one with lots of old paintings and some prestigious vases.

We finally reached a dining table, and he sat on the end of it, while I sat on the other end across from him.

"You should eat" he ushered to the food on the table.

I sighed.

"Thanks for this little party, but I'm not interested. I'd like to leave" I crossed my arms.

He grabbed the glass of wine in front of him, and drank some wine while still staring at me.

"Since you want to hear the truth so badly, I'll tell you the truth" he said while gazing at the glass

"I'm sure you know who I am by now" he paused.

"The ruthless, merciless, brutal 'shadow killer'" he said with air quotations.

"I'm supposed to be ruthless and torture my preys till death. And I've decided long time ago, that you'll be my next prey Y/N"

My heart was breaking listening to him. I knew I wanted to hear the truth, but I wasn't sure if I was ready for it.

"After our first conversation in my car, I decided to torture you and see fear and regret in your eyes. I decided to end your life with my own hands" he looked down at the table avoiding any eye contact.

"but then" he lifted his head to stare into my eyes.

"You became interesting to me day by day. You caused me a lot of mental fuck ups, until I was drawn to you, until.. I became crazy for you" his face softened as he stared at me.

"You were different than everybody else. You are special. And my love for you was never fake. I loved you before and I still love you"

"And" he slammed his fists on the table making me flinch "No one will dare to separate us! Not even yourself!" he warned in a dangerous tone.

He closed his eyes to calm himself then brushed his hand through his hair aggressively.

"anyway for now, you should eat dinner, you've been unconscious for 20 hours" he leaned back in his seat and waited for me to start eating.

"So now you think you'll keep me captive here with you forever?" I asked him stuttering.

"If it can guarantee you being with me, then yes I will keep you here"

"I'd rather die" I spat.

His face changed showing anger and fury.

But then he started laughing.

I stared in disbelief. He was really mentally ill.

I finally gave up and stood up to get out of here.

"where do you think you're going?" he asked glaring at me.

"I'm leaving this hell hole" I said as I walked in an unknown direction.

He quickly caught up and held my arm turning me to face him.

"don't even think about it" he said through gritted teeth.

Then he dragged me back to that room.

And I was locked there again.

I yelled in frustration and kicked the floor beneath me.