ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

Jimin's POV: 

6 hours later~~~

My eyes snapped open, and I quickly looked around to find myself strapped on a bed.

This place looked like a hospital.

I tried getting out of these straps but they were strongly wrapped around me.

Suddenly the door opened and a nurse walked in.

Her eyes widened when she saw me awake, then she quickly ran outside calling the doctor.

Seconds later, the doctor and along with two other men walked in.

"Mr. Park, how are you feeling?" he asked as he stood next to the bed examining my eyes.

I growled and removed my head from his dirty hands.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked out loud.

The doctor looked at the two men, and he was hesitant to say anything.

My heart raced in fear. Did something happen to her?

"Where is she!" I shouted mad.

"She's in a coma" the doctor quickly said.

"We did everything we could, and she's stable. But now only she can save herself. We have to wait for her to wake up" the doctor looked down at the floor avoiding eye contact.

I felt myself shaking in both anger and fear. I couldn't lose her.

I started pulling on the straps violently to free myself.

"Please don't do this, you'll only hurt yourself" he said with concern.

"Fuck you!" I glared at him still trying to get out.

"I have to see her" I shouted at the people.

"Get him another shot" one of the men said to the doctor.

"But officer, he just woke-" 

"Do as you're told, doctor" the man glared at the doctor. 

And he nodded then whispered something to the nurse which made her quickly rush out.

She then walked back in with a syringe in her hand.

"You mother fuckers better not inject me with another shit of yours!" I yelled at the doctor who was approaching me.

But he ignored me taking the syringe from her hand.

I started shaking violently moving the bed with me, but I was still helpless and couldn't get out of these damn straps.

"Listen, I wont hurt anyone I swear! Just let me be with her!" I cried to them.

But they completely ignored me.

One of the men in the room pinned my head to the side, giving the doctor a better view of my neck.

"I'll kill each one of you in this room! I'll kill you all!" I screamed.

I winced when the needle entered my bare skin. Once the fluid was fully injected in me, they all backed away satisfied.

My eyes felt heavy again, and my body was now drifting to sleep.

I tried moving myself out of the straps one last time, but then sleep took over me.

Fuckers.

4 hours later~~~

I opened my eyes to find myself in a different room. I was surprised to see myself strapped in a jacket. I got off the bed and almost lost balance when I walked, but then regained my balance.

Those assholes drugged me a lot.

I walked to the metal door and kicked it.

"Hey!" I shouted trying to get someone's attention.

I kicked again harder.

Then I heard someone rushing. He opened the peep hole of the door to find me wide and awake.

"Get me out of here" I said glaring right into his eyes.

He quickly backed away almost stumbling down in fear.

"He's up, send someone please" he stuttered through the radar on his shoulder.

It was obvious he was scared of me. I wouldn't blame him.

I walked away from the door and stood against a concrete wall staring at it.

Then, I hit my head against the wall once.

Twice.

Thrice.

And continued hitting my head even when it started bleeding.

Suddenly the door opened, and a man rushed in.

"Stop it!" he yelled at me.

I turned around to see him and smirked sinisterly knowing that my plan worked.

I must say I enjoyed the look on his face when he saw me smirking with blood dripping down my face.

I swiftly hit my head hard against his. 

He immediately fell down and groaned in pain, and so I took this chance and ran out into the hallway. 

I stood for a second looking around and there were two directions. Two men were walking toward my room from one direction, so there was only one way out for now.

"Stop" one of the men warned.

I ignored him and turned to the other side and started running.

I reached a closed glass door, and there was an officer guarding the door in a small room. I couldn't reach him since he was behind a glass wall.

I started kicking the glass door hoping it would break or something. But it's too strong.

Those two men reached me, and behind them were more officers.

Bunch of cowards, I thought.

Two of them approached me slowly with a stick in their hand.

I was fast enough to kick one of them down. And then bumped my head on the other.

But the other men behind them managed to pin me down.

"Take him to ward Z" one of them said.

And they obeyed like dogs and took me there.

I was thrown into a room that had cushions on the wall and the door.

So I couldn't harm myself anymore.

I screamed on top of my lungs feeling so helpless and useless.

After sometime, someone walked to my room and stood outside by the door. He opened the peep hole and called for me.

I ignored him sitting on the bed facing the other way.

"Jimin?" he called.

"Listen, I know you're worried about Y/N.." He continued. 

"She's still in a coma, and the doctors don't know when she'll wake up. We can only pray for her" he said calmly.

"You should pray to your God that nothing bad happens to her" I paused, then continued "Otherwise the city will be drowned in blood" I laughed hysterically imagining the number of people I'd have to kill. 

I heard him sigh loudly in defeat. 

"You'll have a court session in two days so be ready to explain yourself to the judge" He said as he closed the peep hole forcefully, and walked away. 

"As if there's anything to explain" I muttered to myself showing no signs of regret. 

Did they think I'd be weeping in front of the judge for the creative work I had done? I killed my victims so beautifully and creatively, they should consider making a movie of me. But still, I wont allow that to happen. 

It's my work and no one is allowed to copy it. Not even in the movies.

All rights reserved, bitches.