Chapter 1

Even though Harry was expecting to pop out on the other side of the world, decades into the future, landing in front of ten kids who were glaring, disappointed, at the wizards was still a hell of a shock, and kind of terrifying. Especially four of the kids, a tall blond guy with a scar and a shorter girl with dark hair who both had the same intense, electric blue eyes, another tall guy, this one with dark hair and oddly bright green eyes, and a girl with Hispanic features and a dagger in her hand.

Then, so fast it just about gave Harry whiplash, everybody started grinning and yelling, ignoring the wizards as they descended on Will and Nico, who had come through after them.

After the couple had obligingly hugged and greeted every single one of them, and randomly declared that the fearsome foursome or whatever were going to Hogwarts, they finally backed off a bit, except for the scary blond guy, who had completely glommed onto Nico, and a girl with choppy hair braided with feathers and beads, and eyes Harry couldn't determine the colour of, who was doing a lengthy and complex handshake with Will.

"So," the blond guy started, voice exactly as steely as one would expect from someone who'd looked ready to kill them a minute ago. "You go to England in the past, give no information, asides that you're going to be a whole year, and you bring back six children? What's up with that Neeks?"

Nico didn't look bothered in the slightest. "Hecate wanted us to do some stuff, and apparently I have paternal instincts."

"You did a Draco again, didn't you." The guy now sounded fond and gentle, a complete one eighty. "You found some kids, taught them to be badasses, then realised that you now considered them your kids didn't you?"

Nico blushed faintly. "Yeah, maybe. Anyways, I need you and your little harem to come to the Hades cabin later. It's to do with Hecate."

The girl who'd been doing the handshake with Will glared at Nico. "Neeks you can't call us Jay's harem. If it's anyone's harem it's mine, I'm the one that can control people."

"Hang on!" The other scary guy, the one with green eyes shoved his way through the crowd of kids, looking offended. "It's obviously my harem, I'm the guy providing the palace underwater here."

Will stared at them both flatly. "Are you trying to kid yourselves? Pipes, Perce, I love you both dearly, but it's definitely Annabeth's harem. You three would literally burn the world if she told you to without questioning it."

Harry had no idea who Annabeth was, other than that Nico and Will had mentioned her being smart, but Will was obviously right, as the three didn't even try complaining, just nodded as though that was a valid assessment.

Nico suddenly flipped Jason over his shoulder. "Fuck's sake! Stop sparking at me just because you miss Annabeth!" Jason just laid there, pouting.

"But she's on Olympus." He whined dramatically. "And without her, I have no one to geek out with about the temple for Nyx, even though it's super cool! Plus I can't help the sparks, they just happen. It's like how the room gets darker every time Will forgets to come have lunch after his shift because you get all lonely and angsty."

Harry tried to catch Hermione's eye to see if she understood at all what was going on, but just as he moved to ask, a car horn sounded. Jason, Piper and Percy immediately looked at each other, beaming, before running to the top of the hill they'd appeared at the bottom of.

Nico merely rolled his eyes and grinned at the scary girl with the knife. "So, sorella, how's it going with your girlfriend?" He singsonged.

The girl blushed faintly but smiled. "It's going good. How about you and your fiancé?" She teased. "Was it a good proposal or do I need to gut him?"