Chapter 1

Ok so I decided to start another new story, I'm not sure about my other one anymore, I kind of forgot where I was going with that. If you want me to finish it, maybe I let my sister do it. Of course it won't be as good. haha. anyway tell me what you think of this!

All rights are reserved to Carybeary. No part of this story may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was Kidknapped by Vampires on Accident

Chapter 1

Michelle's POV (Author's note: Michelle is pronounced mick-kell-a)

Suddenly a quick prick sent my body ablaze. My eyes wanted to water, but there were no tears. My tongue became dry and limp. My throat was hot and dry. It hurt like something was scratching to get out my arms and legs were hot. My whole body felt as though it was on fire, the pain was unbearable. When I felt as though I was about to die, I passed out and the pain stopped.

                Immediately my brain began to ramble at me. I had left home in a rush to get away from my parents, who were hounding me after a certain set of events at my school involving some boys and me. I left having nowhere to go. My friend's parents probably did not want me around their children with my "bad" influence. Having nowhere to go I walked down the street into the older part of town where the street lights were lit by candles and the houses were old and mismatched.

                As I walked I had an odd sensation that someone was watching me. However, I continued to walk as the sun disappeared behind me. When the sun was completely gone all of the people disappeared and the street lights were lit. The night air grew cold and the wind blew my long strawberry blond hair in front of my crisp green eyes. As I reached up with my short unkempt fingers to brush my hair out of the way, I was pulled into an alley behind the library and the market. Before I could scream, I felt the sudden prick that had sent my body into a frenzy.

                When I came to I tried to sit up, quickly finding that I could not. I looked around and realized that I was in a car with a black interior. The windows were tinted so it was virtually impossible to see through them. As to what was holding me down, it was an arm, locked firmly around my waist. The arm was attached to a man who was about 20. He had blond hair that flipped out at his ears and gray eyes with a hint of green. The man was on the smaller side, 5'10" or so. He had smaller shoulders and arms, however his muscles were toned. He wore shorts to his knees and a t-shirt.

                "See something you like?" He asked with a smirk, his voice smooth and inviting.

                I shifted my eyes to the front where I noticed another man who was driving. He was much bigger than the man holding me. His dark hair was cut short and his dark eyes were cold as he looked straight ahead. I tried to sit again, this time I was allowed, but I was crushed into the man next to me.

                "Ow" I said annoyed, "You can let me sit by myself you know, I'm not going to jump out of a moving car. I'm not an idiot."

                "Really? Then why were you walking alone at night?" The blond asked

                I made a face and crossed my arms. "I need to use a restroom I stated "glaring ahead. Hopefully these blokes would be stupid enough to stop and I could run away.

                The man in the front groaned and pulled into a rest stop. He walked around to my door and yanked me out by the arm tugging me towards the bathroom. "I'll be right here" he said when we got to the door, "So no funny business."

                I walked in and spotted a small window, in the handicap stall. I stood on the toilet barely reaching the window sill with my 5'2" frame. I slid through the window and dropped to the ground. What I hadn't noticed was that the restrooms were located on a hill. I started to roll slamming into trees and bushes getting scratches all up my arms when I finally stopped. I hit my head on a rock making me feel dizzy. Before I passed out I heard the big guy yell to the blond. "Why couldn't you have just killed her instead of turning her, now she's more trouble to us than she already was as a human!" After that I blacked out.

                When I awoke I was in a bed. Assuming last night had been a dream and I have been awoken by my alarm clock, I reached out and hit a face. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. Beside the bed stood the blond guy from the car watching me, amused.

                "Usually I try not to hit people in the morning" he said smirking. Suddenly my throat felt dry. Seeing a red liquid in the guys hand I took it and gulped it down quickly. Just as soon as I began I stopped, realizing I had never tasted this before, yet it was so sweet and delicious. I also noticed that my teeth were pointy.

                "Did that taste good?" the guy asked.

                "What was it?"

                "Blood"

                I then proceeded to spit on him and then laugh. "Why would you think I would believe that that was blood?" I asked annoyed that he thought I was that gullible

                "Because it is" He replied laughing at me as if I was stupid to believe it could be anything else. That's when I smelled that drink in my hand. Calling me to drink it again. Suddenly my teeth were pointy again. I shoved the drink back in the guy's hands and huddled under the covers. I cried myself to sleep. Allowing my mind to wander away from my mysterious captors and back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Good I hope. Please disregard any spelling or grammar mistakes, my fault or words, haha. Anyway comment, vote, fan, keep reading, repeat!