Chapter 7 (part 1)

Ok thanks for reading everyone! I really llike this story and I sort of have it all planned out. Now I have to write it! Hahaha. So enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I Was Kidnapped by Vampires on Accident

Chapter 7 Aiden's POV

I knocked on the white door behind a glass storm door. The lights were on on the first floor. A tv was on in another room. Throught the huge windows in the front with dark green shutters, behind cream curtains was a very neat and orderally dining room. Mimchelle was obviously nercous as her small body shrunk into mine. When the fron door swung open revealing Michelle's murderous parents she stood straight quickling trying to hid her nrevousness although it wan't really working.

"Hi Mom, Dad" She said sharply

"Michelle" he dad snapped "Where have you been. Who is this player your with?"

"Can I come into my own house?"

"Why not? I doubt you'll stay much longer than before" he mom answered rudling stepping aside so we could go in. Hidden behind the door were hardwood stairs leading up to a series of bedrooms. To the right was the dining room adn the  left a small sitting room. It had sun lights and a whicker chairs. Off behind the dining room was a modern kitchen all decked-out with stainless steal appliances. Michelle's parents led us into a Den where there were two lazyboys and a surprisingly worn couch. her parents sat in the lazy boys and Michelle sat right up in my side on ;the couch.

"Why did you return wit hthis scum?" Her dad asked. Michelle's hand on my arm was the only thing holding me back from ripping his head off because of his tone and insults

"Well, this is Aiden and he is my um..." she looked uncertain.

Boyfriend? I offered jokingly in her head.

"Ya, he's my boyfriend" She recovered elbowing me in the side

"you expect me to accept that you ran off to be with this punk and that you returned expecting me to be ok with this?"

"Well obviously not, but I can go stay with Aiden if you want to kick me out"

"No, you listen hear missy. You will be grounded for all activities and you will never see this pimp again."

"Too bed Dad I like him and I will see him"Does she really mean she likes me?

"Fine, but if he gets you into trouble I'm not helping you out of your mess"

"So am I staying here?"

"Ya sure just don't get in my way" her dad got up pullling her mom with him. her mom had been quiet the whole time but as she walked away she turned and glared at Michelle and I. Spitting on the carpet she snapped, "I thought my daughter was bad, but her liking you m;akes the nonexistant place in my heart for her even smaller."

I sat there shcoked. I never knew parents could be so cruel. All of my life until the time I decided to become a full vampire, my parents acted like doting human parents. We lived in many palces moving every four or so years, as they never aged. I was born a half vampire or Dhampir. I had all of the vampire superhuman powers, but I didn't need to drink blood and I aged.  I went to school in human schools until I was 18. During this I was invovled in several sports, football and soccer were my favorite. I was good in mly classes, but I didn't like it that much. My favorite class was science, biology in particular. My least favorite was surprisingly gym. I could run very fast and I had outrageous strength. It was always hard to keep my powers under contorl. When I turned 14 I had to attend the highschool for the knowing. When I turned 18 I had the choice to leagaly become a full vampire. When I changed Michelle this was legal as long as she was with me for 50 years. If I became a vampire before I was 18 i would have to be in human schools since there technacally weren't any vampire schools. All throughout my childhood my parents supported me in everything and in my later years of life I pretended they were my friends rather tahn parents seeing as they only look about 5 years older than me.

"Come on, let's go see my room" Michelle sighed heaving herself and me out of the couch.

"Alright" I said dazed, I was still baffled by her parents.

Michelle's POV

After my parents left, Aiden just sat there. I guess he was contemplating my parents behaviour. I decided i might as well go and show Aiden my room. So I pulled him off the couch and went up the stairs passing my parents sitting in the sitting room on their laptops. When I went into my room I saw it hadn't changed, maybe they had hoped I would return. My walls were still the pale blue my dad had painted when he wanted a son. My twin bed wit hthe blue quilt was still dishelveled in the cornor. My stuff animals sat in another corner. Clothes were even still hanging out of the white whicker dresser. My pictures still hung on the childish purple butterfly buliten board. there were soccer and gymnastic trophies sitting everywhere. I guess I shouldn't have expected a change, but maybe they thought of making an office or moving while I was gone. Unluckily for me they didn't, now I have to put up with their rudeness to Aiden.

"So you like blue?"

"Oh, gosh no. I just never changed it and I don't think my parents would have let me anyways."

"That's too bad, when we go back to the mansion what do you want to do with your room?" He asked making himself comfortable in my bed.

"I don't know. maybe green walls with blackand white accents. I have these black and white photos I want to hang one day. I think they would look really cool on green walls. Don't you?"

"Ya, I never knew you were interested in photography or any arts."

"Well just photography. You don't know much about me do you?"

"No, enlighten me"

"Um.. ok. Well I'm obvioiusly not a girly gilr. Maybe athletic cute? I'm a gymnast and I love soccer. My favorite part about soccer is knocking the opponents over. It's so funny to see their faces when I shove them off the ball and run away"

"are you always that mean?"

"No, i'm not mean, I'm the nicest person you will ever meet"

"Sureeeee"

"No, really. I have a ton of friends. Or i did. I don't think their parents will let them considering what I did"

"Ya, your lucky it was self-defense. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to get you back in school. And we have to find Cecilia"

"Ya, ya, I know. I thought you wanted to talk about me right now, not Cecilia"

"Hmmm, I don't know miss I-am-the-world-please-bow-at-my-feet"

"Ha ha, very funny. But I guess I am a tad egocentric. I like talking about me. Let's see. Um...I'm good at school. I'm a straight A students. My favorite is math. I hate history and any time we have to write papers. My favortie movies is Lion King. I don't have a favorite book because I read one almost every night. I am the pickiest eater you''ll ever meet and I love to sleep. It's a good thing real vampires aren't like the ones in fantasy books wehre vampires don't sleep"

"Ya, I don't have to listen to you talk all night"

"Hey!" I said glancing at the clock, "It's 11:59, Let's go to bed we got school tomorrow" I said slipping under the covers with Aiden culing up with my favorite stuff animal, a teddy bear named Trumpet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Um...so i have to write part 2, but I thought you might want something to read. So if you want part 2 vote comment and fan! Thanks for reading!