Chapter 5

So thanks for reading! Comment be the first.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was Kidnapped by Vampires

Chapter 5

Aiden's POV

There is no way that is possible, we weren't even bonded. I mean I was in her head but that doesn't me we are the 2 in the prophect. That prophecy is so old anyway. There a a gazzilion prophecies and this one has a lot of parts. One part is about vampire life partners. Others are about other 'mystical' creatures and their loved ones. Obviously there are evils, but that doens't mean Michelle and I are going to defeat them. I wonder what Michelle thinks about life partners. I wandered into her head. She ahdn't notice me. She was sitting on the window seat, in her room, looking at the full moon. She had on a green tank top and blue and green checkered short shorts. her makeup was gone and her hair was now straight again falling long down her back. She was curious about life partners, but she was also distracted. She was worried about home. Her family and friends. I wasn't surprised she seemed like she would have a lot of friends. Maybe we can go back to her town. I might be able to pull off 18, I could be her boyfriend--No wait you don't even know hwat she thinks of you.

Michelle?

Why are you in my head again? I knew you were there, I could feel you

Oh shoot

I heard that too

Oh...well, I just wanted to check on you

So you just come into my head whenever you feel like it?

Well no I mean--

You mean you were invading my privacy. I hate you. I want to go back to my family and friend. I want everything back to how it was before the accident?

What accident?

I accidently killed some guys who were harrassing a girl

What guys? How did you kill them?

Well there were 3 of them, they were big. I didn't really see their faces. I saw them harrassing some girl, so I intervened. Eventually they chased me to one of the science rooms where they attacked me. I turned on the bunson burner and the burned...OH MY GOSH! They were vampires! Oh Aident they were harrassing Cecilia I killed them! Aiden I didn't mean too, I didn't know

She was sobbing now. I pulled out of her head and walked into her room. I sat next to her wrapping my arms around her, hugging her to my chest. Her body was shaking vioently from the sobs and my shirt was getting soaked.

"Shhhh, you didn't know" I said stroking her head trying to calm her down.

"Noo....i-i-it-t-t-s-s nooooot" She hiccupped out.

"Well it was only 3 guys so Damon's brother is probaby still alive. I don't know hwere Cecilia could be keeping him though." Damon was not going to be happy about htis when I tell him about what Michelle did. "Had you ever seen Cecili before?"

"Um...maybe there was a new girl. I didn't really know her thought. She kept to herself kind of ghostly actually. Alwasy had a hood on covering her face. When you did ssee her face it was super white almost clear. And her eyes were dark and hollow. I didn't recgonize Cecilia when I killed those vampires, but she did have a hood on and my memore of her kind of reminds me of the new girl" She said calmer, obviously happy that she was helping and that Damon's brother might still be alive.

It sounds like Cecili might still be in town, therefore all the more reason for us to go back. She would be suspicious of where Michelle had gone and returned from, but she wouldn't recgonize me. However the description of the hollowed eyed girl reminded me of a goul. A demon ghost who would love to get the powers of a vampire and live again. I would need to talk to Damon about going back to town. He wouldn't be happy seeing as he wouldn't be allowed to join Michelle and I. Cecilia would recogonize him. Also he'd be furious that Michelle had been the one to kill the missing vampires. And I wasn't totallly sure Damon's brother was alive, seeingas Michelle couldn't describe the vampires she had killed. I looked down and notice Michelle had fallen asleep contented. I laid her on her bed and left to talk to Damon.