Chapter 4 (part 2)

Ok so this is part 2! of chapter 4. Sorry it takes so long for me to post. Wouldn't it seem that on the weekend I would be more likely to post? Guess again. I am very social. I ski, play soccer, hang with friends the list goes on and on and on and on and on.....anyway thanks for reading I hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

I Was Kidnapped by Vampires on Accident

Chapter 4

Michelle's POV

"Mom this is Michelle" Aiden stated

"Well obviously. You don't let any other girl you have around eat dinner with us" Aiden's mom chuckled. "I'm Alicia, honey, nice to meet you. This is my husband, Dallon."

"Nice to meet you as well" I replied cooly even though I was freaking out inside.

"I'm so sorry you were changed under such stupid circumstanses" Alicia informed me

"Maybe if he payed more attention he would know who the right girl was" Dallon muttered, although we all heard. Aiden ignored him and Alicia glared.

"So have you and Aiden discussed you living arrangements?" Alicia asked changing the subject "Obviously you know you cannot go back home to you parents"

MY PARENTS! I knew I couldn't go home, but I didn't think that they would care that I was gone. But now I'm kind of wondering I have been gone for almost 3 days. I haven't seen any TV or read a newspaper. I could be classified as a missing person. Even if my parents didn't care surely the school and town would notice my disapearance. It wasn't like I was a loner and people defintally remembered what happened to those people in the school lab...

"I haven't told her yet, but the new room she is staying in can be hers to decorate in anyway she wants." Aiden said noticing my battle with my inner self.

"Dinner is ready Mr. Aiden" said a young ghostly maid.

When everyone was seated at the table, blood was served with fried cheese balls as an appetizer. We all talked casually about school for me, being a newly born vampire, and many other small things. This continued through the most amazing chicken alfredo I had ever tasted. Maybe that was because of my hyped senses, but either way it was amazing. When desert came, small hot fudge sundaes, the boys began to discuss Cecilia and other boring men things.

Alicia leaned in and asked, "So has Aiden said anything about life partners?"

"Huh?" There it was again, life partners, coming from the same lady.

"You can't be that naive, werewolves have mates, we, vampires, have life partners. You must feel something for Aiden. He keeps looking at you and you keep blushing."

She's acting like a teenage girl

She does that

Whoa I have a voice in my head

No, I'm Aiden

Oh, I thought I was like those freaks who talk to themselves.

You are like those freaks.

Am not! Why are you in my head anyway? Get out!

Aiden's POV

I went back to my converstation with my dad about boring stuff in court. It was weird that I was in her head. I noticed Michelle had a frown on her beautiful fact and then I realized I could hear her. I almost opened my moth to reply to her when I realized her lips weren't moving. That's odd, that can only happen with strong bonds between life partners and I mean I like her and everything, but wasn't being life partners a little extreme?

"You were in her head weren't you?" My dad asked. Obviously my cover-up-you-never-saw-me-blank faced- act didn't work.

"Ya, but how?"

"Life partners, very strong ones at that."

"Sure dad"

"You know your mom and I can't even do that. They say that only happens once a century. And in the 21st century a major bond will occur creating one mind in two seperate bodies to defeat evil"

"Whatever you say Dad"

"It's true son, the council has been questioning this prophecy for sometime now, they believe there is more to understand than just it's literal meaing

Under dire circumstance

two will bond so strong

they will be different

but they will become one

they will lead more than 2 to battle

they will defeat the evil

the evil that defeats all good

"And your point Dad?"

"It could be you and Michelle"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Thanks for reading. Ok this is really sad, but I have no comments. NONE PEOPLE NONE. please please please please be the first to comment... I will do a shout out.... Thanks for reading!