Chapter 4 (part 1)

Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was Kidnapped by Vampires on Accidnent

Chapter 4

Michelle's POV

My heart was beating outrageously fast as I quickened my pace. Beads of sweat trickled down my face along with hot tears that left a trail of red rimmed eyes and salty cheeks. My feet hert. Tghe pounding of the forest floor in bare feet left screatches and bruises on the soft flesh on the bottoms of my feet. I turned my head to see my prusuiters. It was a mistake theywere closer and scarier than before. Their eyes were bright red their faces a white that would blind humans. Their fingernails had sharpened into claws that tore at the bark of the rees as they ran leaving naked trees behind. Before I could turn to run faster I ran into a tree branch sticking out at my head. i fell tothe groun screaming for Aid to help me. Then all of a sudden I was being shaken awake. someone was calling my name.

"Aiden?"I asked dumbly. Realizing that I had just hada nightmare. I looked down, my shirt was drenched in sweat and my breathing was uneven.

"You called me, but you were sleeping. I thought something was wrong" he replied concerned.

"It was just a nightmare"

"Well are you okay?"

"I'll be fine"

"Okay, well it's dinner time anyways"

"What are we having?"

"Well, blood of course and chicken alfrado. I'ts my favorite"

"Mine too!"

"Oh cool. Well I'll see you downstairs, we are having company, my parents actually, so coud you put this on?" Aiden asked shyly, holding up a dress.

"Ya sure," I smiled at him and walked into the bathroom.

Aiden's POV

When i hear Michelle scream I had carried her to her room when she fell asleep in the game room.She looked so peaceful. All calm and relazed. I had left her to to talk to Damon about going after Cecili. i ddin't know the extent of Cecilia's situation. Just that Dam's brother had been involved with her. Basically when she found out about vampires she went balistic threatening to expose vampires unless Damon's borther turned her. He didn't want to for personal reasons. A squad was sent to turn her and bring in as a slave or kill her. They never returned, assuming Cecilia had killed them and his brother, Damon forced me to help him catch her. Obviously we had gotten Michelle and Damon was outraged

"AIDEN get out!" He had shouted when I went in to talk to him.

"I just wanted to know when we are going out to get Cecilia."

"I don't know Aiden, my guy can't seem to find her." he said a little calmer and apologetic.

"well she couldn't have--" i was cut off by Michelle screaming for me. I ran to her room to find her thrashing around in her bed whimpering. She was obviously still asleep. I shook her remember my parents were coming gto celebrate my birthday seeing as they were going on their 100th anniversary in Spain for 6 month.s

I handed her a dress and left her room wondering why she would hvae been calling for me. When I got downstairs my parents had just arrived. My dad was wearing black dresss pants and a white shirt with a blood red tie. My mother was wearing a matfching red dress that had one shoudler and was to her knees. They followed me into the sitting room.

"So son, I hear you turned a girl" My dad said casually

"Um...ya, her name's Michelle, she'll be down for dinner in a few minutes" I replied wondreing what he was getting at.

"you know, sometimes when you change someone you find you life partner" my mom said wiggling her eybrows and answereing my unspoken queestion. I was about to reply when Michelle walked into the room The dress I had given her t owear looked perfect on her. It was black and sleeveless. It hunga little loose under her chest, but still tight. it stoppedat mid thigh and had one white rose going ut the side of the dress. She ahd on re lipstick which mader her hair look reddeer. he hair hung in loose curls down her back and her eyes were outlined with black mascara making the green pop out more than usual. She was beautiful

Michelle's POV

When I put on the dress in the bathroom it was amazing. It hugged my curves perfectly. The curls I had added made me look so pretty. Prettier than I had felt at junior prom. As I dressed I began to get nervous to meet Aiden's parents. I don't know why meeting hi parents and making a good impression was so important, but it was. i didn't know if they would like me as a person or if they thought Aiden turning me was a bad thing. As I walked down the stairs i heard a lady say something about life partners. I assumed the lady was Aiden's mom but what was a life partner? When I walked int othe room. There was aldy who looked about 25 with white blond hair and blue eyes. The man next to her looked to be about the same age as the lady. He also had blond and had grayish eyes. they must be Aiden's parents. They were so young though, I guess it's just because they don't age. when I looked at Aiden I was speechless he ahd on black casualy dress pants and a white v-neck shirt. His hair was a little flippier than usual. And his eyes- his eyes were on me. When I realized he was looking at me I blushedan put my head down. He smirked and motioned for me to sit next to him. When I sat he casually put his arm on the back of the couch resting on my shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading again! Comment, vote, fan, you know the drill.