Chapter 6

Hey everybody Thanks so much to Elenor-May for being the first one to comment! You guys should check out her stuff too! Sorry it's been so long, I have written like 4 chapters but I'm to lazy to type it up sorry! Anyway enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was Kidnapped by Vampires on Accident

Chapter 6 Aiden's POV

I walked down the hall to to Damon's room. He was always secretive, it was weird that I was supposed to be his best friend. When we attended high school for the knowing, we instantly became good friends. We had many friends who were born to vampire parents an had to attend a special school for those who knew about vampires. However we were inseperable. We palyed the same sports, football and soccer. I like math he like history. We often had the same taste in girls and we often were thinking the same things. However he was always distant. he always had barriers that he never let anyone through. All I really knew about him was he a brother named Nick. Nick looked the same as Damon, but had a warmer look in his eyes. Nick was a year younger than Damon and they were close. As i walked down the corrider it got darker. Damon liked his room to be dark and private. you could always tell you were near his room when the hall got darkerand colder. When i knocked on the door he opened it roughly showing a dark room with a bed a dresser and a single chair. The wall were bare and black. The black carpet was littered wit hclothes and trash. His bed was a mess, the sheets everywhere. The dresser drawers were open clothes hanging out of every drawer.

"What do you want now?"Damon snapped, he seemed to be annoed a lot now that he had lost Nick.

"I have some neews to tell you about the vampires that were killed" I started cautiously

"Well what is it?"

"Michelle killed 3 guys a few days before we pulled her off the street"

"So....."

"So they burned to death, they were vampires"

"So you saying Michelle killed NICK!?" Damon shouted, he was obviously seeing guite a lot of red.

"No, she only killed 3 guys, I am confident that Nick is still alive. Cecilia wanted Nick, I don't think she would have let him follow Michelle"

"Well I still don't want a murderer here, whether you like her or not" I looked at him, I diddn't like her why does everyone seem to think that. Sure she was hot, but i don't like her not the way everyone is suggesting.

When I recovered from shock I replied to Damon, "Well you won't have to live with her, she has seen Cecilia at school, most likely she is till in townn with Nick"

"Then I'm coming"

"No Cecili will recognize you, you look to much like Nick. Also michelle described Cecili as a goul"

"A goul!?"

"Um...Ya, soo... Michelle and I will return to town. I will pose as her boyfriend. We can say she ran off with me but decided to come back. I can be her secret lover nad that's why no one knew I even existed, but she dicided that if her parents won't accept me then seh'll live with me."

"You'll enjoy this won't you?"Damon asked wit ha smirk

"NO" I said walking out of the room.

Michelle's POV

I woke when I heard a door slamming. I lifted my head off the pillow glancing around. The room was pitch black, it was probably the middle of night. Suddenly the door swung open and in walked a slightly frzzeled Aiden.