Chapter 3

Hey Sorry for not uploading sooner. I was really tired thursday night from lifting and Friday i was skiing. Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was Kidnapped by Vampires on Accident

Chapter 3

Michelle's POV

I was sitting in a huge butterfly chair in one of the many game rooms in Damon and Aidens gigantic mansion. Aiden sat in a game chair it was the kind that rocked on the ground and had speakers in the head rest. The chair was gray, as was teh chair I was curled up in. The room itself was actually quite small. The walls werer painted black and a huge TV hung on the wall. On either side of the room were shelves from the floor to the ceiling filled wit hvideogames for a XBOX360. this game room was the XBOX360 room. It was recently added and the most used.

We werer playing Black OPS. i ddin't understand what I was doing only that I kept dying. Finally I died for the last time and I sighed lying back into the chair.

"I guess you have a bunch of question." Aiden said turning the game off and turning to me.

"Well, duh" I replied. The roomwas completely black, but with my new vampire skills I could see perfectly, even in the dark.

"Ok, ask away"

"Do I have to drink human blood?"

"Yes, don't beleive that ficiton stuff about living of of animal blood. It's not as nutrisous and it tastes gross anyways."

"Alright..."I replied a little disapointed."Does holy water, the sund, garlic and all that hurt me?"

"NO. I'm a christian" he said pulling out a cross necklace."The only thing that the sun can do to you is burn you. However if you haven't eaten in awhile then the burn will be worse. The only thing that will hurty using garlic is your breath."

"So how do you kill a vampire?"

"You can used a metal stake, you can rip their heads off or burn them. If you as much as touch fire, even on a candle, youwill slowly burn to death."

"Am I nocturnal?"

"I don't know, are you?"

"Funny, why did you think I was Cecilia?"

"I'm not quiet sure, I just know that she was going to expose vampires and she killed some."

"Well thanks for answering my questions, oh smart one" I stated sarcastically."I still don't understand why I can't go back to my family if i can control myself."

"Well we really can't trust you to control yourself, also when you turn someone, you are supposed to teach them for the first 50 years of the their life. therefore you are stuck with me until your 67."

"Ew, I'll look old then"

"Ha. ya and I will look old when I turn 203?

"So I am going to look like this forever?"

"Yes, that's why I look like I am 20"

"Well I guess I don't have to worry about  wrinkles" I said jokingly. I like back into the chair as Aiden put in a movie. Funnily enough he put in Twilight, I guess to amuse me. But really I jst thought it was stupid. So I closed my eyes thinking about the bite.

His bloos was so warm and delicious. Better even than human blood. Which was surprising, wasn't human blodd supposed to taste amazing?When I bit him it was more an instince. When I realized what I was doing i tried to pull back, but Aiden's arms were wrappe tightly around me. I smiled against his neck as a low moan escaped his lips above me. when we finally pulled apart we just looked at each other awkwardly. He then suggested that we go into the game room.

Aiden's POV

I don't know why I picked Twilight. I realized nowthat Michelle didn't like the movie. I guess I thought she would want to watfch it, I don't know hwy I wanted to please her. I was a huge player. I went through girls faster than I did pairs of undeerwear. Blond ones, brunettes, re head's they were all the same to me. Michelle's hair, though, was the most beautuiful color hair I had ever seen. It was long and silky, always smooth and straight.In some lights it was blond in others red. And her eyes, they were bright green and they were innocent. her body was also perfect. She was very short, but her legs didn't looks stuby. Her muscles werwe toned in her cavles and her stomac was perfectly flat. Her chest was perfectly full and her butt was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I have never though about one girl this much. It started after the bite her blood tasted better than anything I had ever had. Which was odd since nothing tasted better than human blood, unles your with your life partner. I had never expected to find my life partner because she could be anywhere in the world and in anytime period. When you find your life partner, eventually both of you would feel nothing for anyone else. this could only happen if you took enough blood from each other. Sometimes the bond would becomde so strong that you could feel the others thoughts and feelings. If on of you got hurt the other usually felt a pain in their body where the one who is hurt is in pain before even seeing his or her life partner. Only after finding a life partner can on vampire impregnate another vampire. UP unil that point only male vampire could impregnate a hum, who usually did not live, and a femal vampire cannot become pregnate at all unil finding her life partner.

Aiden and Michelle's POV

I wonder if I was falling in love with Aiden/ Michelle.

At that moment they both felt an electric shock that allowed their minds to connect as they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So? what did you think? leave me comments. or vote for me or fan me! Thanks for reading!