part 2.

Night at shantivan.

Nani was resting on her arm chair with closed eyes. But there was worry lines on her forehead. Feeling a touch on her thigh nani opened her eyes and saw Anjali was sitting near her foot with her hands on her hands.

Nani: what happened bitiya? Why you didn't sleep yet?

Anjali: what happened to you nani?

Nani: bitiya?

Anjali: Nani don't even try to hide from me. I know something is wrong. You asked me this morning to go to Temple and get raksha daga for my brothers. Usually it's me who would do that. When you asked me this morning I sensed your restless about something.

Nani (sigh): haan bitiya. I feel like something is wrong but I can't find out. I saw a nightmare early morning. When Aman spoke about new mansion that restless inside me increased. I feel something gonna happen.

Anjali: shall we talk about this with Aman. If we tell him (cutting off).

Nani: no bitiya. He was so excited. I don't want to crush his dream because of my nightmare.

Anjali: then why did you allowed us to go there.

Nani:  Because I consider him no less than my grandchildren. If he wanna go there and stay then you also will be with him. If you all be together then, you all can face everything that comes your way. Love is more powerful betiya.

Anjali just nodded. And went to her room with deep thoughts.

************************************

Next day morning.

Shantivan.

Aman was pacing left to right in the living room and ordering servants while time to time checking his watch.

Anjali, Nani, nk and Akash were sitting on sofa and turning their head left to right matching every move of aman. From morning he was behaving as he had poured hot water on his legs and running every corner of mansion.

Aman: why this time not moving today?

Anjali: Aman rest for a while na. You didn't even drink water. Come.

She dragged him and made him drink some juice just then he heard the Horn sound and he jumped out of sofa.

Aman had sent a car for them as they refused him to come just to pick them up.

Aman ran to main door like a mad while Raizadas coming behind him.

As he was at the door, he was crushed by either side. 

Aman hugged them more tightly while tears rolled down from the siblings eyes. Raizadas smiled at them.

Cumming out of the hug Aman kissed his first sister payal on her forehead.
And his doll.

Gupta's where sharing how they missed each others and their love totally forgetting others.

Nk: aree yaar Aman we are also here. Let us introduce each other.

Aman bite his lips muttering sorry.

Aman introduced his both sister to Raizada and vice versa.

Payal and khushi took blessings from nani and mama mami who came just now from their room.

Khushi side hugging mami: wah Mami you are not looking like a mother of young man. You are too cute you know.

Mami blushed:  thanks.

Aman muttered" ok. She started ."

Payal and khushi was attending one after other Raizadas while nk eyes where only on the figure who left out at the door step.