part 13.

Morning...

Anjali Wondered who would have been at this hour.

She placed the book back on table and rushed to open the door.

Anjali opened the door.

" App"

" Ufff it's supposed to be us who should have screamed like this but instead of' app' we would have said 'surprise' you spoiled everything Betiya"

Anjali left mouth open " mami but...(shaking her head) Come in na" she welcomed everyone.

The time mama, Mami and nani entered everyone came out of their room hearing door bell sound.

They also surprised.

" What? You all should be screaming our name with baffled expression seeing us all of a sudden in front of you guys. But no... My sons and daughters are don't know how to surprise or how to react to the surprise given to them" Mami sighed dramatically.

Coming out of their shocked state they shook their head at mami and welcomed them.

Arshi took nani blessings who cupped their either Cheek and kissed their head.

Then mama and Mami.

Mami had tears in her eyes. Her first son got married. She kissed khushi forehead mama patted arnav's back.

They settled on sofa.

" Thank you mama for handling business in our absent" arnav said.

" Aree my sons didn't let me even take a small pressure in work after they took responsibility and it's first time you guys been away from work. Can't I do this much. Besides I just supervising there as you are working on those staying here too. " Mama said with a smile.

" Maa you really surprised us... We are planning to surprise you by returning to shantivan but you beat us in surprise" nk exclaimed sitting next to his mother.

" Aree only you have the quality to act as if know nothing beta. They all don't even know how to act like surprised. But you are the one who told us about this surprise visit acting you don't even aware of that. " Mami pinched nk cheeks who looked at her shocked than surprised.

" Maa when did I messaged you? I don't remember doing anything like that." Nk said.

" You are the one send us a message bitwa after we hang up the call. But maa want to join us so we took her with us as well . I said it's not good for her to travel too long but she didn't hear me. She is so excited to surprise you all. " Mama said looking at nani who was smiling sheepishly.

Nk became more confused and he thought to change the topic as he don't want to confuse everyone with him.

" But maa bhai is always one step ahead of you. See he gave you surprise by marrying suddenly. Have you ever thought without your pestering he will marry" nk asked.

" His marriage was not at all surprised to me" nani said shocking everyone.

" Yes. When did he behaves normally or done something normally. Always extraordinary. So is his marriage. I know my chotte will surprise me like this. But thank god he didn't choose any ms tip top modern girl but a sweet modern yet cultured girl. " Nani chirped like a small girl.

" Why this HP taking this much time to take our luggage out" mama said looking at the door.

" What? Hp" exclaimed whole family.

" Yes. He missed you guys. Especially arnav bitwa's what the. Poor guy couldn't survive without arnav bitwa's scolding and shouting. So we thought to help him. " Mami
Explained with a pitiful look for hp.