part 16.

Next morning...

" Just move out of my way idiot" arnav gritted looking at laxmi who is in front of him irritating him.

" Mee eh"

Khushi laughed clutching her stomach. From early morning Laxmi running behind arnav and circling his leg. His annoyed face looks cute for her.

Glaring at khushi, arnav gave her bag to hp to load on car.

Hearing noises all came out and surprised to find nani sitting there all ready like she is going out and workers were walking around with bags.

" What happened?" Payal spoke first.

" Seems like you all set to go out" lavanya spoke.

" Yeah what happened chotte?" Anjali asked.

" We are moving out" aman declared.

" What?" The remaining people asked unionly.

" We are moving out of this place to apartment. " Arnav said.

" But why? You didn't inform us before "

Arnav didn't answer mami.

" We had a meeting which we rescheduled here. That meeting will be held on some hotel. Our stay here is over." Aman spoke.

" We have few important meeting and works which we can't do if we stay in remote area like this. So we moving there till our stay there. Besides mama will get good treatment if we stay inside the city other than here. Don't worry you will get to visit all areas which you planned. We will go to all places from there. " Arnav said.

All agreed and went to pack their bags.

Akash and payal only left out.

" PAYAL"

" Huh" payal jerked from her place hearing the shout and found arshi and devyani were the people who shouted.

" You okay?" Khushi asked.

Payal looked at Akash with a thought full face then nodded at khushi. She walked from there silently.

Akash too left giving a final glance to everyone.

Unknown to the family one person was fuming in anger and helpless ness as everything going out of her hand and her plans are failing one by one.

Soon all of their language were loaded on car.

" Daima , ramu Kaka?" Anjali scrunched her eyebrows seeing their bags also packed as well they also standing in front them.

" They will accompany us to there and stay with us until our stay here. " Aman cleared their doubt.

All are about to get into car.

Ramu kaka stopped them.

Holding some holy things in her hands daima asked everyone to stand together and circled the family murmuring something. She then threw that away. Turning to all she asked them to get start from there without turning back.

Mami was the one first to get inside the car, too happy to get rid of the place were all she could hear was about her khoon. Gulped mami trying desperately to forget the horrible.

Mama was helped to sat inside comfortably.

All the three cars drove away from there.

But one person turned and looked back even though daima had warned them.

************************************

Arnav and khushi traveling alone as they being newly wed none want to disturb them.