part 14.

Next day morning...

" Acha... You love me more hain na" she asked.

He nodded positively lying on her lap in their garden area.

" More than your friends?"

He again nodded.

" More than your siblings?"

" More than your hoarse?"

"More than your plants?"

" More than-"

He shushed her by his finger.

Cupping her face" I love you more than anyone and anything and everything... Beyond your thoughts... I love you" he confessed looking straight in her eyes.

She placed her hands above his with a welled up eyes. It's not new she is asking something like this to him. She ask this every time and he answer everytime with calm, pure and extraordinary love.

He wiped her eyes gently and kissed her forehead.

She resumed to caressing his hair.

She closed her eyes but frowned feeling someone shooking her.

She opened her eyes and saw arnav looking at her.

Her eyes widened and she looked at her surrounding and realized she was in the room not any garden.

" Khushi kya hua? "

Khushi looked at him confused and looked at the whole room feeling strange.

" Tum teek ho?" Arnav asked looking at her face and she nodded.

" I saw a dream" arnav nodded like continue.

" In that I saw we both. But we are wearing different clothes. My hairstyle was different so was yours. "
Khushi explained him her dream.

" Oh ok relax. It's just a dream. You are thinking about me all the time I suppose" arnav asked.

" I didn't feel that was just a dream. That felt real. So-" khushi was interrupt by arnav.

" Khushi... Khushi... See don't get hyper... It's ok it's happened... It's just your dream... Don't exaggerat this and stress your self. "

" You are not understanding arnav ji.
It's not just a dream. I feel like this happened before. "

" Ok leave this for a time being. I am taking you out today. It's all happening because of you are caged here. " Arnav gently stroked her cheek and she couldn't help but agree to him.

************************************

Mami dressed up for that day and applying make up.

" Strange. Manorama didn't do exercise today! Do you said bye bye to your beauty tips and?" Mama asked arching his eyebrows.

" Manorama always hi to make up. It's just she had said bye bye to exercise for time being" mami mumbled while checking herself.

" So your beauty is not more concern now?"

" My life is a atmost concern now. " Mami murmured to herself.

She went out of the room to avoid further conversation on this topic which will lead her to blurtout few things which she didn't want.

Mami walked to the direction of kitchen to get a glass of milk for herself.

She entered kitchen while asking
" can I get a glass of - ( she stopped her butterfly walk when she saw who is in kitchen. ) Peaceful ness here? "