part 8.

Khushi and the two other came downstairs panting hard.

Khushi: what happened di?

Yes the third one who wasn't with them is Anjali. So you know who were the other two with khushi right?

Anjali (panting hard): don't open the room door khushi.

Payay: but why?

Anjali: I was in the pooja room. I light up the lamp in front of the Durga idol but that went off without a wind flow at the same time the thaal which I kept the necessary things also fall down due to my elbow hit there. Vermilion shattering on floor was a bad omen. I felt restless so I went to living room and dai ma joined me. She was telling me about the stories she know when again over conversationthat traveled to the room. She said she heard from one of the priest in her childhood that there was a 30 feet long in... invisible... Snnn.. snake was there. That will be visible for few ones who that want to show. And that was guarding the room.

Lavanya: where you just afraid of this? Weren't you are the one who was gave lots of ideas to go there. Then why are you scared now. And there wasn't anything like that.

Anjali: I won't if the bad omen which happend morning, didn't Happened at all. I was feeling something bad gonna happen adding to it dai ma said about that room. Why we should land ourselves in problems? We are not any archaeologist to found the hidden things in the room and do research.

Khushi: we were not gone there to FOUND any hidden things but we gone there to KNOW the HIDDEN TRUTH.

Khushi's tone not only Anjali but scared the two girls as well.

Payal: khushi...

When she didn't get response she shook khushi and she looked at her cluelessly.

Anjali: just leave all this here and don't open that room give me that key I will keep there back.

Anjali narrowed her eyes at the girls who were looking here and there.

Anjali: were you opened that already?

Their sheepish smile told her the answer.

Anjali: hey bhagwan.

Lavanya rushed to her: don't worry di there wasn't anything like that. That was just full of dresses and jewelries and few photos and lots of spider nets. We didn't find any snake here.

Anjali didn't convinced but she can't do anything over the already spill milk. she asked them to freshen up and after that they will go to Temple.

Lavanya went ahead. Anjali went to Pooja room. She was feeling something fishy with khushi.

Payal was about to go khushi clutched her hand. Payal gulped but gave nervous smile to khushi turning around. That faded looking at her stern face.

Khushi: what happened?

Payal: whha... what what happened? Nno.. nothing.

Khushi: don't try to hide from me.

Payal: I am not hiding anything. She said looking everywhere.

Khushi: really? then why do you shout like that? (Payal opened her mouth to defend) don't tell me that you shouted hearing di's sound because you shouted when we are running out.

Payal (sighing): yes. Di wasn't the reason but... but her words. When we came out I saw....saw...a snake..on..on... chandelier... but what frightened me is that bee... became innn... invisible within seconds that's why I shouted like that.