part 12.

Same day.

Raizadas with aman entered in the mansion only to see the servents gathering around the sofa in living room.

They got call from one of the servent to daima asking to come as soon as possible.

Daima had already reached there... Before them...

When they neared they saw swetha lying with her head on daima lap.

" What happened to her" anjali asked once they reached near sofa.

Daima nodded as don't know.

" When we are working we heard her scream and when we reach she was lying on floor unconsciously." The servent informed.

Just then swetha opened her eyes.

As soon as she got her sense she panicked and her face filled with sweat.

The family noticed that.

" Shhh... Calm down swetha... You are safe... We are here... Don't panick" anjali said softly caressing her hair.

Anjali made her drink some water and after she calm down they asked her what happened.

" I... I was boiling milk for payal di and lavanya di ( anjali nodded like then) and I took them to their room... I placed one there and took another glass with me outside... But... " Swetha trailed off.

" Then what happened" Anjali asked

" I... I don't know" swetha clutched her hair in frustration having no clue while she seemed confused.

" From where you fall down" anjali asked her after sometime.

" I fall down? I don't remember anything after I came out" swetha looked more confused now as well as her body was shivering unknown to her.

Just then they heard girls room door being banged from inside.

Aman rushed and opened the door only to see lavanya with tension face and at the same time payal came out of restroom.

" Who the hell closed the room door?"

" I don't know lavanya. We just came there. Maybe swetha closed after giving milk" Aman said.

" Swetha? She didn't come here... I asked her milk but when she didn't show up for more than fifteen minutes I went to freshen up. Lavanya was just out of washroom that time" payal said confused.

" Yes. She is right. She told me swetha will come her to give us milk when she went to washroom. I was getting ready and when I tried to open the door this was closed from outside."
Lavanya said equally confused.

Aman nodded and looked ahead and find there wasn't any glass.

And he came back to hall with the girls.

"Swetha you said you placed one glass there but there wasn't any glass and they didn't saw you" aman asked.

Swetha looked clueless when nk spoke.

" Yeh see there... The milk tray was here" nk point out the table a little far away from them on which a tray with two glasses of milk being placed.

Swetha looked there and she couldn't hold anymore and fainted again.

The two girls shocked seeing her fainted. They had no clue.

Aman explained everything.

" Maybe some one closed the door thinking you too came with us" akash said.

Girls nodded thoughtfully.

Aman asked few servants to take her to her home and daima accompanied them.