khushi caught.

Night.

At girls room.

Payal was applying body lotion on her sitting in front of the dressing table.

Khushi was changing in the attached bathroom.

Anjali was combing lavanya hair sitting on bed who was engrossed in her mobile.

Khushi jumped on the bed like a rabbit after changing her dress.

Lavanya threw her mobile jerking due to the unexpected move of khushi.

Khushi laughed at her horrified face.

Khushi(laughing): lav your face looks exactly like that time we entered the fourth floor. Are you still not come out of that idiot. Just look at you.

Khushi rolled on the bed watching lavanya's still same look.

Lavanya took the pillow nearby and started to beat her.

Lavanya: is it looks funny for you. Do you know how frightened I was? The thought itself scaring me. What if. What if ASR didn't came we would have gone inside. More than that, I am afraid of aman bhai. If he know we went there, he won't leave us.
But you pagali making fun of me.

Both stopped their pillow fight sensing the change of atmosphere which was now pindrop silence. Their mind reminded them that they wasn't alone but have audience. Khushi and lavanya smiled sheepishly at the two elder sisters.

Anjali who was sitting near lavanya cought her ears. Khushi tried to escape but payal caught her at times. They two twisted their ears not so softly though.

Lavanya and khushi yelled at pain.

Payal: I know khushi you won't be able to keep your tail in your control. I know you will pull this stunt. But I didn't thought you will start at first day itself.

Anjali: haan. You two monkeys. Didn't he say don't go there. Just morning he said but you just shoved away his warning like a dust. What if you gone there? Haan.

"Please please leave us jiji/ di. We won't go anywhere without you. Please please leave us" khushi and lavanya pleaded them. After a good five minutes the two left their ears.

Khushi and lavanya rubbed their ears which was pink by now.

Khushi: but jiji do you believe him. I agree he won't lie to us. But don't you feel something is fishy. If this place that much scary then why he and his wife staying nearby house? Think jiji.

Lavanya: I agree with you khushi.

They two was about to Hifi but stopped seeing glare payal and lavanya throwing on them.

Pouting friends laid down covering their faces with blanket.

Anjali laid beside khushi on one bed while payal joined lavanya in another bed.

The room was given for everyone felt like they are staying in some mythology shooting spots room. This was exactly like the one they show on ramayan and Mahabharata. Big and ancient way.

************************************

Arnav was working on his laptop for long time.

He felt sleepy so drinking some water he glanced at clock which showed 11:59.

Arnav decided to sleep.

Shutting his laptop arnav laid on bed.

As arnav closed his eyes but opened hearing some sound.

That felt like anklet sound. Who will be at this time. Wondering he came out of the room.

As he came out of his room, he started walking on the direction of that sound. Unknown to him another one too came behind him.