All

(Joel's POV)

He didn't come back for a while. When he did come back, I was pretty sure he was even less sober than I was. He was moving fine, but there was something in his eyes. Maybe he was just stressed or something. I wasn't sure. He just didn't seem right.
Oh God... I'm gonna have to try to write this without skipping it... ughhhh I hate these scenes
"Are you sure you don't wanna talk?" I asked softly.
"No." He mumbled, walking toward me. "I'm fine."
He tackled me and forced me down. I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to fight back. Before I could figure it out, he put me in a position where I physically couldn't. I writhed underneath him, trying to get up and take over. Because that was all I knew. I had always been the dominant one. I instinctively sought out that position now.
"Shh." He whispered, dropping down close to me. "You're gonna like this."

(Dave's POV)

He immediately stopped struggling.
Pathetic. I thought, grinning to myself.
"Says the guy about to f*ck another guy."
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
"Then what's the condom for?"
I'm not... wearing one...
"I thought you were."
Nope.
"Oh, right, that's Joel. Sorry, my mistake."
What?
"You'll find out soon enough."
Now I was nervous. He was probably lying, but what if...?
I kissed him to force the thought out of my mind, making sure to keep my hands above his waist. He had no such mental restrictions, however.
Alright NOPE
There is only one direction I can see this going and I am NOT WRITING THAT
(I say, having just returned to writing after editing a montage of Frerard stuff for 6 hours on crappy editing software)
MOVING ON

(Joel's POV)

"F*ck." I breathed. "Dave, stop it... You... I don't... I... Please..."
"I'm not even doing anything!" Dave snapped, literally halfway across the room.
"Right. Sorry." I quickly shook my head, feeling my face turn red. "Just dozed off for a second, I guess..."
"Sure. Uh-huh." He nodded. "I believe you."
"What else would I have been doing?" I rolled my eyes.
He shrugged. "Well, clearly you've been asleep for a while, if you're already dreaming. That takes, like, an hour to start and we decided to quit and go to bed about ten minutes ago."
"You haven't been doing very well on that sleeping part, then, have you?" I muttered.
"I'm coming." He sighed. "I just need to check my email."
"Yeah, well, you've been checking your email for ten minutes." I grumbled. "You cannot possibly have that many emails. Who's emailing you, anyway? What's so interesting about you?"
"I know what you're doing." He told me. "You're just trying to get me to tackle you."
"Is it working?" I grinned.
He sighed. "Yes."
He leaped at me and pinned me down again, forcing my head down into the mattress.
"What happened to sleeping?" I chuckled.
"Well, I was going to, but you decided to fight." He pointed out.
He flipped me over, putting one hand on one of my wrists and the other on my throat.
"I can still breathe, dumbass." I joked.
He looked at me weird. "Yeah... the goal isn't to suffocate you, you know..."
He squeezed the sides of my neck to indicate what he was actually doing. "Dumbass."
"Right." I sighed. "Didn't think you were into this kind of stuff."
"I'm really not." He chuckled. "You said it was time to sleep, didn't you?"
My vision was dotted with colourful stars, but I could still see he was nervous as hell. Probably thought he was gonna kill me.
"I didn't mean it like that." I rolled my eyes. "I'm just gonna wake up again in, like, 20 seconds anyway."
"Surprised you're not out yet." He grinned.
"Pretty close." I mumbled, my vision starting to go dark.
I reached up toward him with my free hand right as it happened. I saw a very fast flash of images and my eyes were open again in what felt like a second. I looked up without moving my head and saw Dave pacing back and forth looking anxious. When he saw I was awake he dashed over to me and wrapped his arms tightly around me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I won't do it again, I promise. I don't know what I was thinking, I don't know why I did that..." He choked. "Are you okay? Do you need—"
"I'm fine." I promised. "You don't need to worry about me. Everything's fine. Breathe."
He started pacing again. "I just— I— I don't— I—"
"Dave." I grabbed his wrist and yanked him onto my lap. "Calm down. Everything's fine. Now, come on. You haven't slept in, like, 36 hours. You'll feel better if you sleep."
"Yank" is such a weird verb ew
I put one hand on his back and the other on his chest and pressed. The pressure forced him to breathe normally and he let himself lean against me. He laid down and I laid down next to him.
"No, you don't want to be near me. I'm all sweaty and gross." He muttered, gently pushing me away.
"Do I look like I care?" I scoffed.
He sighed and rolled onto his stomach. I ran my hand over his spine and felt his back arch slightly. He looked up at me, and I got two messages from him at once: