Intrest peaked

"AND IT'S STRAIGHT LIKE THAT FUCKKK BOYYY." Jimmy says slapping my controller out of my hands, he just won the winning score...with the Knicks.😑

"Bro, sit yo ol' happy ass down, and stop slapping the controller out my boy's hand, those shits are not cheap," Kendrick says coming back from the door after paying for the pizza.

"I'll buy you another controller, Tyler how does it feel to lose?" Jimmy says pulling out his phone taking a video of me.

"Move the phone Jimmy."

"He sad y'all, you know how white boys be in their feelings n shit."

"Play me real-time not on play station."

"Now?!" Jimmy says puzzled.

"No! not now, we finna eat this pizza y'all hungry asses begged me to buy, since "ion got no food in here"' Kendrick says with air qoutes.

"Bro you don't got no food." I say taking the pizza box.

"Sure as hell don't...inviting us over tryna get us full off ice cubes n shit, them hoes gone melt before we can even digest it."

Jimmy and I both let out gut-wrenching laughs, we were feeding off one another jokes, it was one joke after another, it got to the point we were rolling on the floor, and Kendrick's big ass was standing there all sour

Jimmy and I both let out gut-wrenching laughs, we were feeding off one another jokes, it was one joke after another, it got to the point we were rolling on the floor, and Kendrick's big ass was standing there all sour. Looking at us.

"Are yall clowns done?" Kendrick says moving past us to sit.

"Don't be mad you ain't got no food in this house, all this money and yo ass wanna starve, are you rich or poor? choose! quick!" Jimmy says.

The laughs continue on for about 10 more minutes.

"Both y'all asses is about to starve,"

Him saying that sobered us up real quick. When Jimmy and I composed ourselves we sat down on the couch to eat, and chill.

I pull out my phone to distract myself as I eat. Scrolling aimlessly through Instagram. I hit the explore page. Just scrolling and liking. Mostly basketball, but I came across a picture of a building.