Oh Sh*t

"My beautiful cousin where are you"

"I'm in the back baby" I yell at the front to Mel, I've currently been in my Unit all day, getting furniture delivered, and pasting wallpaper, slowly but surely everything is coming together.

"What do you say we go boating?" She says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Girl I know you see me in here slavin, I don't have time for any shenanigans."

"Girllll pleaseeeeeeeuh I need you there, a girlfriend I went to college with invited me on a boat with her boyfriend but I don't want to third wheel, plus its free alcohol and food," She says poking out her bottom lip, clasping both her hands together.

I let out a heavy deep negro spiritual sigh.

"Mel even if I wanted too, I don't have a swimsuit."

"HERE!" She says shoving a black bag in my face, Of course this bitch brought me a swimsuit.

"Why did I think I really had a choice," I say laughing and looking inside of the bag,

"Mel, Baby...I know you fuckin lyin, I am not wearing this."

"Girl yes the hell you are! now put that on, she wants us there in 20 minutes, I'll drive" Mel leaves the shop and goes out to her car to wait for me.

I retreat to the back into the bathroom to change into the swimsuit this heffa is literally forcing my ass into.

I can't lie...it is cute on me. I grab my purse and pull out my brush and wet my hair with sink water to slick my hair into a tight top knot, on the top of my head, I felt that went good with the suit plus it showed off all my ear piercings.

I quickly slip my dress back over my body and put back on my shoes, lock up my unit, and head to Melody's car.

"Okay all set, you're hairs really cute by the way, I can't believe your mom let you get those piercings all the way up your ear, I remember she said if you did that you can leave her house."

"Yeah well, what can she do." I pulled out my brown liner and lip gloss and applied it to my lips, laying my baby hairs afterward,

About 10 minutes later we pull up to a dock full of boats, they all looked beautiful honestly.

"Okay let me call her and see which boat it is" Mel dials a number through her Bluetooth and a cheery voice answers.

"Hey boo! you here yet?"

"Yeah, we just pulled up."

"Okay here I come"

The call ends and a super pretty woman emerges from the boat at the end of the dock