16

"We aren't"

"Yes"

"..."

I decided to clear the air by responding first, but Ezra said yes to Pierce's question. We are? Why is Ezra smiling like that?!

"..Did you happen to go to a group study session after school?" Pierce had a mischievous glint in his eyes as he questioned Ezra once more.

Ezra saw my complicated facial expression in amusement. I'm sweating bullets while sneaking glances towards him. PLEASE!

"Ehh~ A group study session? I wasn't there"

Pierce tsked at his answer, it wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"Aren't you my young master classmate? You must've known where they studied right?"

"Sorry, I immediately went home after school ended"

As much as Pierce wanted to pry even further, he knew that it was rude. Instead, he bowed and grumpily went away.

Hearing the door to my bedroom close,
"THANK YOU!" I bowed to Ezra still sitting on the chair.

"What for?" He lazily leaned back into his seat while having his head propped up by his hand.

"For covering the fact that I got myself into detention"

"Hm~ you did?"

Why is he playing dumb?! I got scolded right infront of class, Elizabeth ended getting detention too because she shouted back at the teacher for scolding me-

Moreover, what is that posture accompanied with that sadistic smirk?! mustresist!

"M-May I ask why you're here?"

"Can you guess?"

"Uh.. About 'that'?" Is he coming here to file a report for attempted sexual harrassment?!

"Be more specific"

"During the time where you pinned me against the wall and I almos-"

"Yes, we got rudely interrupted during 'that' "

WHY ARE YOU PUTTING IT THAT WAY!

"I'm sorry for almost harassing you, please don't tell the police, I'll even transfer away so pleas-"

Before I could even get on all fours to show my sincerity he sat up straight leaning towards me, the only thing separating us is the coffee table in the middle.

"You haven't answered my question"

"W-W-Which is?" I unconsciously inched closer still holding his mesmerising gaze.

"Who sent you?"

"I really don't get what you're saying!"
"I swear!" I held up my fingers to show that I was telling the truth.

"..What are you a kid?" He stifled a laugh at my actions.

"Why are you stalking me?" He continued seeing my ever so reddening face.

"I'm.. not" I blatantly lied through gritted teeth.

"Your face says otherwise, now spill" His voice was dangerously sinister.

"I was just.. observing, not because someone 'sent' me!"

"The so called cold prince is suddenly 'observing' me, eventhough you've never once spared a glance towards me?"

"..I just wanted to be friends" And maybe more~

"..Did you really hit your head that bad?"

WHAT? WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THAT!

"I tried to approach you, but you seem to always.. be surrounded"

"Then push them away"

"Eh?"

"I believe you now" Ezra finally leaned back with a genuine smile plastered over his face.

"REALLY?!" For some reason, I was extremely happy that he believed me. I didn't exactly understand why he'd question me like that, then again I don't really know them before the game officially starts..

"From here on, you shall only listen to what I say" The playful glint in his eyes came back again.

"..Why?"

"Payment"

"EH? WHAT?"

"One for almost sexually harassing me and one for helping you out"

"So you do know I was sent to detention!"

"Who wouldn't know when you practically screamed in class, and also how your little fiancee caused a ruckus right after"

Before I could think of a smart comeback, he mouthed his lips to a word silently,
"I d i o t"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[M/N]-san, aren't you being bullied? YOU'RE BEING BULLIED RIGHT?!

*[M/N] is actually extremely happy* (⌒▽⌒)