Chapter 15

"Yue Jiejie, look what your great plan to embarrass the new concubine has done! Instead of being punished, she's sitting with His Majesty and serving him. Now, look! His Majesty is also letting her eat with him!" Li Na lamented.

"My plan was perfect, Nana." Li Yue gave his younger sister a side glare before resuming her elegant smile. "I also don't understand why she wasn't punished. I'm sure his Majesty did get angry. But, his reaction was strange." Li Yue mused. "Why am I even surprised. His Majesty does a lot of things we don't understand."

Unbeknown to them, imperial concubine, Kang Biyu, who wasn't sitting that far from the two noble consorts, clearly heard their whispering.

Li Na snorted and went back to drinking her tea. It was then she heard the conversation between the two Emperors. Emperor Qing requested to see the new concubine's dance one last time before his departure for his home.

Emperor Song Longwei acquiesced.

Xiao Lin internally sighed in relief to be finally released from this stifling environment. Just sitting with the Emperor made one feel really uncomfortable. Doesn't he know how his stoic, unsmiling face makes other people uneasy!

Since it was a special request from the other Empire's Emperor; the performance should also be special, Xiao Lin decided. So, he went to wear the second dress he had the royal-tailor made.

He always wore his custom-made underwear to hide evidence of his manhood so he didn't have to worry about this new fitting costume. These ancient folks probably haven't seen many dance forms. But today, he would show them; his awesome belly dance!

Heh! I wonder how they would react! He giggled just thinking about it. His mood made better by the new thoughts, Xiao Lin felt excited. He hurriedly got ready. This body, although male, didn't have excess hair. Probably because it was still young. But, what little he had at some places, he had already removed them earlier by this era's razor or should he call it a knife? Since he was disguising himself as a female. So, all the exposed body parts looked clean and flawless.

Qing Jinhai was talking to some official. A small peculiar sound of small bells caught his attention. Being a powerful Emperor, his hearing and sight were better than other folks. He unmindfully turned his head to look, finding an incoming figure which was still a bit far away but he could see, clearly. His usual smile, which he always carried, immediately fell.

Xiao Lin was wearing a red costume which he had specially designed for the belly dance.

It had a thin skirt up to his ankles which was cut vertically at the two sides at the front, hence exposing his flawless, smooth legs up to mid-thighs whenever he took a step forward. Because of the fitting, his perky buttocks moved seductively.

As for the torso, since he was a male, he had the upper-part designed in a way that covered his chest well; only shoulders, arms, and belly were exposed. He also added some clothe to the chest area to give a little volume, it still looked somewhat flat. Better this way, perhaps the Emperor would dislike flat-chested concubine and send her away. He shrugged to himself.