Prologue

Hello! This will be my very first fanfic. So please bear with me and I hope to see you all again in many more chapters of this book.
This will be a Reader X Akatsuki / Naruto World Fanfiction.
Enjoy reading! Also, I didn't proofread so if there were mistakes, I'm sorry.

———-

"What a tiring day!" a man said after he yawned for about five times today.

"The Hokage sure had a tons of request coming in this month" a guy responded with a tiring face as they both head back to the Village Hidden in the Leaf after finishing a C-rank mission.

"Hey, come to think of it, the Hokage should deny requests like this, we didn't survived the fourth great ninja war to be assigned on a lousy C-rank missions, don't you agree, Shiro?" asked the man who again yawned for the sixth time.

"Hey Aiba, don't get to cocky, remember if it weren't for Team 7 then we wouldn't survived the war 4 years ago" Shiro replied sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah, I know but could you just, hey do you see that?!" Shiro said as he run towards a forest and Aiba run after him.

Soon the two man arrived at a lake within the forest. "What is this? Such chakra!" Aiba gasped as they both felt extreme chakra coming in from the bottom of the lake.

"We must hurry back and report this to Lady Hokage immediately. Let's go Shiro!" Aiba said and they both head back to the village.

——

"WHAT?! A C-RANK ESCORT MISSION? Are you serious Granny?!" Naruto yelled after the Hokage gave them their mission.

"Do you have a problem with that?" Tsunade replied with an annoyed face and death glared Shizune as she was the one who picked the mission.

"Yeah I have! I don't need a C-rank mission. It's beyond my dignity!" Naruto answered, crossing his arms.

"I know this will happen" Tsunade sighs.

"Calm down you idiot!" said Sakura after hitting Naruto's head.
"Oh boy! Here we go again" Kakashi exclaims.

With a bang, the door flew open and revealed a Jonin "Lady Hokage! An urgent report!"
"What is it?"
"Aiba and Shiro are back in the village. They said that the mysterious lake had suddenly re-appeared!" the Jonin explained.
"WHAT?!" Tsunade asked shocked written on her face.
"The what?" Naruto butt-in.
"That can't be!" Shizune exclaimed.
"Are you sure its that lake?" Tsunade asked for reassurance
"Yes my lady. Aiba and Shiro also said that the lake possess a huge amount of chakra within its core" the Jonin replied with a worried face.

"What will we do Lady Tsunade? If it is that lake, it shouldn't be there." Kakashi said.

"Hey Granny! What's this lake we're talking about?" Naruto asked curiously
"You idiot, you don't remember at all, do you?" Sakura sighs
"Remember what?" Naruto replied, still can't remember anything

Suddenly, a knocked on the door was heard.
"What is it? Come in" Tsunade commanded

The door flew open and revealed an orange-haired man with a straight face.

"What are you doing in here?" The Hokage asks the three person who just casually walked in

"We heard that the lake had suddenly re-appeared once again" the man simply replied
"And what is your concern?" Tsunade mumbled, eyeing them.

"We want to have your approval" now the man with red hair replied

"Yahiko, Nagato, Konan, what are you doing here?" Naruto asks, adding another curious look

"Lady Tsunade, I think it is best if we will dispatch them to look for more details about this lake" Kakashi said

Tsunade closed her eye for a few minutes until Naruto speaks again.
"Hey Granny, what's happening?"
"Naruto, do you remember the incident after the fourth great ninja war?" says Tsunade, finally opening her eyes

"After the war.. You mean the red light incident?" Naruto replied

"Exactly." Tsunade sighed. "That mysterious lake, it just suddenly vanished after it produces red-light that summons life forces. That lake is the one in-charge of.." Tsunade suddenly gets interrupted by an another knock on the door.

This time, it revealed a man with a long, spiky black hair that reaches his waist, and a bangs long enough to cover half of his face and eye.

———-