Chapter 7 - Unexpected Escort

"Ahhh~" Shiriko groaned as she extended her arms for a morning stretch. Another day have started. It is still early in the morning yet loud screaming and fussing can be heard from downstairs.

"Tch, when can I have a perfect sleep without these loud interruptions" Shiriko sighs and decided to get on her knees and prepare to head out.

She got up and walked towards the bathroom and do her morning routine.

"Don't they wanna lend me some spare clothes?" Shiriko starts wondering why they haven't given her any spare clothes she can use while she is staying here, analyzing her figure in the mirror as she realized she is wearing her uniform since the day she came here.

"Alright, this is the best look I can have". After minutes of staring at herself in front of the mirror, Shiriko head out of her room and decided to have breakfast downstairs.

"Good morning" She greeted everyone with a smile.

"Good morning, un" Deidara's head shot up as he heard Shiriko's voice and greeted her back with a cute smile.

"Good morning Shiriko!" As ever, Tobi greeted her with such enthusiasm in his voice and hugged her from her sides.

"Did you missed me that much, Tobi?" Shiriko giggled at the childish side of Tobi.

Deidara hissed at what is happening before him, "Get your hands off her Tobi, un. You're not a 4-year old you know that.." he said crossing his arms.

"It's okay Deidara, I really don't mind" Shiriko replied beaming a smile. "Besides, Tobi reminds me of my best friend".

"Well that's enough" Yahiko interrupted them. "Have a seat and join us in the table"

// Sasori's POV //

This new girl who's staying with us had finally woken up. She entered the kitchen and greeted us with a smile. "Seriously? Does she know any kind of facial expressions besides smiling?" I thought to myself as I looked at her.

"It's okay Deidara, I really don't mind" she replied to that brat Deidara, still having her smile. "I really don't understand human emotions at all. It's so complicated. Why would she enjoy such stupid actions? Especially when it came from another childish brat. They are so annoying".

Fortunately, our leader interrupted the disgusting scene before us and asks her to sit down and join us for breakfast.

*A/N: the disgusting scene Sasori is talking about is Tobi hugging Shiriko. We all know what kind of person Sasori is HAHAHA*

She looked around and saw that there are no seat available and then she started to smile again.

"I think I'll eat later" She awkwardly replied.

I grunted and I decided to stand up and give her my seat, its not that I wanted to but because I still have to work on my puppets. I don't have time to sit and chat with them.

"Hey brat" I called her and she looked at me curiously. "Take my seat and just shut up".

"N-no, I'm fine. My stomach can wait. You finish your food" she retorted and I looked at her directly into her eyes.

"Okay, I'll seat" she said then walks towards my seat.

"Good. At least she's more obedient than Deidara" I said to myself and as I was about to exit the kitchen I heard that foul-mouthed Jashinist spoke.

"Hey hey.. what am I missing?" Hidan sarcastically said.

"Could you just shut up and eat Hidan. We're late again because you slept in for the nth time" Kakuzu growled at his partner.