Chapter 23 - Just the two of Us

AUTHOR'S NOTE: WARNING! This chapter contains sexual and mature contents.

If you are not into this kind of scenes, please feel free to move on to the next chapter as this one is a dedicated chapter for all lemon lovers like me HAHAHA!

As a promised to my dear readers, this lemon chapter is dedicated to all of you. Let's enjoy Sasori altogether, I'll give you him just this once >.<
I already told you this, this is my first time writing a lemon. I only read a lot of lemon but I never thought that writing one is really difficult. I couldn't contain my feelings while I'm writing this so please be good to me. I did my best to make it great. Please don't be hard on me >.<

———
// Sasori's POV //

"Her lips.. her touch.." I thought to myself as my lips is in sync with hers.

Shiriko tilted her head sideways to give me more access of her mouth and I assume she also wanted me to have the dominance over her. "She's just so soft.. and pure".

I hungrily tasted every corner of her mouth. I never thought I'd be this eager over someone else's soul.

I want her to be mine.. tonight.

I pulled away after a couple of minutes and stared at her dark orbs. "She's so perfect.."

"U-uhm Sasori.." she called my name, it just sounds so surreal.

"I think we missed the fireworks display" she sheepishly laughed at her own statement.

I ignored her comment and continued to stare at her.. stare right through her soul.

"Sasori.." she softly called my name once more. "Is there something wrong?"

I slowly curved my lips to form a smile. "I saw something more beautiful than the fireworks today". I saw her cheeks slowly turned red while avoiding my gaze.

I slowly reached her face and make her look at me. "Shiriko.." I softly mumbled her name. "Look at me.." I ordered her.

"I don't want you looking for anything else, just look at me" she then shyly followed my order and slowly look at me in the eyes.

For once, I was lost in her eyes. "You're so beautiful, Shiriko" I complimented her.

"S-sasori.." she stumbled for words. I slowly raised my hand to reach her ears and tucked her falling hairs. I saw her widened her eyes when I wrapped my arms around her petite body, caging her into a hug.

I buried my face into her neck, inhaling her intoxicating scent. "You're so warm Shiriko".

"Sasori.." I can't remember how many times she called my name today but still, it always sounded so real.

"Be mine, Shiriko.. I want you.. all of you" I asked her, more like begging her. I don't know what got into me for I am Sasori of the Red Sand, I don't need to beg for someone or for something.. but when it comes to her, I just.. lost everything and just wanted to be with her.

I felt her tensed up after what I said so I decided to raise my head and look at her. She's looking at me intensely and in just a matter of seconds, she grabbed my face and slammed her lips into mine.

I returned her kisses passionately to which she grunted in response and kissed me harder. She slid her arms around my neck wanting to deepen the kiss. I snake my arms around her waist tightly and I can now feel her body rubbing against mine.

I left her hot lips and kissed her jaw proceeding down to her now exposed neck. I roughly pulled some more cloth down and started placing love marks on her. I heard her moan and that's all it takes to send me over the edge.