Chapter 5 - The Stars: Part 3

// Shiriko's POV //

"Well done Shiriko. You can now leave and have your rest" the big man with an imposing figure, which complements with a rugged head and face covered with old wounds and scars spoke to me.

We have finally finished the Interrogation and its not that scary, they didn't tortured me as I thought back then. This guy who spoke earlier was the one in-charge who I later on learned his name as Ibiki and the other man who had long ash blond hair in a long ponytail with light green eyes and strong facial features. This guys have real talents.

"Thank you very much" I said bowing to them and few seconds later Itachi signaled me to leave the place.

We were now walking back at the hallways of the Hokage's office as we head back home.

Itachi then spoke, "I told you it won't hurt. So, how was it?" We still continue to walk slowly.

"Yeah.. it doesn't hurt in any way but what they did was so unreal!" I said widening my eyes at Itachi.

He chuckled at my expressions. "Geez, this man is so cute when he smiles" I thought to myself as I smiled at him back.

"Why'd you say so?" Itachi asked me.

"Well, to honestly think that a person can really tell if someone is lying is somehow impossible, but to see the person's memories in their brain is beyond impossible!" I replied to him extending my hands in the air

"Is that so? You don't do that in your world?"

"Of course not! Nobody can do that!" I retorted.

That guy Ibiki and the blonde man named Inoichi are extraordinary.. Inoichi just placed his hand on my forehead as I sit comfortably in a chair and in a split seconds I was forced to sleep and the next thing I knew was the interrogation was already done. The interrogation I know was when the police will asks questions and you will answers obviously but the interrogation they knew is the total opposite. At first I was hesitant to ask what happened the whole time but eventually Inoichi notices that and explained everything to me. They told me that Inoichi saw my memories and they've confirmed that I am not really from this world and he also claimed to see some fragments of my memories before I had transported here— in short, Inoichi saw my world.

"As you stay here, you will encounter more than that" Itachi said in a monotone voice.

I was spacing out the whole time because this is weird, I mean what kind of world am I in? I am starting to ask myself if I still have the chance to comeback to my real world.. I don't belonged here.. this isn't my world but I have no choice. People here are quite nice so I think I wouldn't have problems.. I think

We arrived home and its past lunch time so Itachi and I decided to have some lunch together. We were about to enter the kitchen when suddenly a flying pan was tossed before us.

"AAAHH!" I screamed as I hide behind Itachi, scared of being hit by the pan.

Itachi effortlessly catch the pan in his hands as we enter the kitchen. There I saw a bunch of familiar faces but in the corner stood four unfamiliar faces.

I sneaked around the sides of Itachi's shoulders to get a more detailed look of the person in front of us.

"Shirikoooo!" the guy with an orange mask earlier stood up and runs towards me.

"Oh" before I could react, Tobi snuggled his arms around me and embraced me in a suffocating hug.

"Hey Tobi! Let go of her, un!" The blonde man shouted as he stood.