chapter #3"The First Meeting"

Sid went with Harman to his house...He was welcomed warmly by both his parents...

Harman's father said to him with praise in his eyes:"Harman tumhari tab bhi tareef krta tha jab tum dono academy mein sath the...kehta tha papa Sidhart mein bht potential ha dekhna wo bhi age jaye ga..."

Sidhart smiled "Uncle ye bus uska pyar ha"

Harman interwined :"come on Sid don't be modest papa iske pass 'youngest IPS officer to lead a solo mission' ka record ha...humari punjab division mein to sab ise Sher keh ke bulate hn." He didn't like that Sid was being modest.

"Ab bus bhi ker...tere bolne ki adat abhi tak nahi chuti" he always got a bit uncomfortable with all the praise he got... he couldn't figure out how to react as he found it very difficult to express emotions.

They were still talking when Sidhart's phone started ringing so he excused himself  and came upstairs as there was some problem with the signals...as he started talking on the phone something really unusual happened ...he was taken aback by the scene infront of him... there was a girl on the balcony of the house next door...and for a moment he stopped blinking.

He had seen a lot of beautiful girls in his life but this one was different...she had so much innocence on her face...she was wearing a pink salwaar suit her long hair were tied in a ponytail...her face was deviod of any makeup yet it was glowing like a lighthouse...she wasa holding a small kitten in her hand and playing with it...her smile was so infectious it unknowingly brought a smile on his own face....

"Hello !hello!" the person on the phone shouted as sid wasn't replying...he was snapped out of his daze and back to reality by the voice on the other hand of the phone ...he looked at the screen with annoyance and a bit of anger before reluctantly attaching it back to his ear.

"han bol" he snapped at the person it was a gang member giving him update about the consignment that had left from the other side of the border he listened to what the man was saying halfheartedly ...when the call ended he looked at where she was before but she wasn't there anymore.

Reluctantly he went down...

Sana came down from the balcony with her kitten ...komal kaur ker best friend who was also Harman's younger sister came to her...

"Sana oye Sana kahan ha tu...bhaiya aye hn apne friend ke sath hayeee he is so handsome yaar....mera to dil hi aa gaya us per...per yaar akdu ha bht aek baar bhi mujhe nahi dekha usne.."

"sharam ker komal kesi baten ker rahi ha tu" she was amaized at the sheer shameless of her best friend

"han tu ne to apne liye aek officer pta liya ha per mujhe to abhi dhundna ha naa" komal replied giggling...

"acha ab pka mat mein ati hn tu ja" she went to her room saw herself in the mirror she was looking fine so she went to Harman's house...
*****

Sid was feeling thirsty so he went to the kitchen to take water...

Sana entered Harman's house and saw a guy standing in the kitchen his back was towards her so she took him for Harman and went and slowly wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"Maan kesa ha....is baar itne din baad aye..I was waiting for you..." she said while leaning her head against his back...a smile plastered on her beautiful face she was happy he was back.

Sid became stiff at this unexpected encounter... his heart skipped a beat ... whoever she was her hands were around his waist and he had never felt like that before...but he couldn't name that feeling....

As he turned at first he couldn't believe  it was the same girl as before....qareeb se she looked even more beautiful...how in heavens could she be here was the question that came to his mind.